Blueberry

mushrat

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY DANJOHN:

Fant. Blueberry: Pretty good blueberry flavor in my opinion, I actually prefer it to Layalina's blueberry for some reason. Produces a nice even smoke, and lasts for a decent amount of time.

Fant. Margarita: Great Flavor!!! Very large lime taste after awhile that is very pleasing, although some people don't like it to much, it happens to be a pretty big favorite among alot. Tends to get a little hard near the end of the bowl.

Fant. Egyptian Pharos: I really like this flavor, and so do alot of my buddies. It's going to be one of those flavors though that either you love or you hate, there is no in between for this flavor. It's kind of a vanilla/pistacio taste. Some people liken it to smoking a brownie, but I don't really think it does lol. Add a little touch to this one by sprinkling a little bit of ground cinnamon on top.

• 1 month later...
Fantasia Blueberry

Appearance: extremely wet, not a lot of stems

Coals: 1 3K QL coal (the usual for me)

Smell: the smell was intense with blueberry

Taste: and tasted like blueberries throughout the whole session. tasted like it smelt

Buzz: semi buzz. Not too strong but not too weak

Overall: definitely enjoyed the tobacco, and i'll be trying out other Fantasia flavors in the future 9/10

• 5 months later...
Fantasia Blueberry
------------------------

Setup: A dying 18" Junior Mini, 2 Quick-Lites

Appearance: Very wet--stained my fingers. Short cut. Some large stems.

Smell: Strong Blueberry

Smoke: Semi-thick. Better than Al-Waha, but not as good as one of my local shop's house blends. The cut and wetness makes it a little difficult to draw than what I'm used to, but it lingers nicely. Smooth.

Flavor: Suprsingly weak. Might be my setup or a bad batch, but from the smell, I expected much more.

Buzz: Strong. Very relaxed, let me walk around for a bit...yeah, I need to sit down.

Duration: Still going strong after about 40 minutes.

Overall: A little disappointed, if not for the price. I picked 50g up at a local shop for $4. Pretty good quality for the price, I just wish there was a bit more flavor. The margarita at the shop smelled incredible--I might go try that before I swear off this forever. The buzz itself might be worth it, but I was expecting a lot more flavor.

• 5 months later...
fantasia blueberry

Setup: mya bohemian with medium phunnel bowl, i used 3 half 40mm three kings coals.

Appearance: red and wet with not too many stems

Smell: very strong, you have stir it up a little before it smells like blueberrys

Smoke: very thick

Flavor: very strong and tasteful.

Buzz: pretty strong i guess. it`s the only tobacco that has ever given me a buzz.

Duration: i smoked this for 1 1/2 hours and it never lost taste.

Overall: 9.5/10 i`m glad i tried this and i will buy much more of it in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Fantasia Blueberry

----------------------

Setup : A 30" Syrian Glyph hookah, Golden Quick-Lites

Appearance : Very wet and syrupy, it will coat your fingers.

Smell : Like the tastiest blueberries ever! Enjoyed smelling it almost more than i enjoyed smoking it!

Smoke : Nice and thick, so smooth too and I only had ice water in the base!

Taste : More like blueberry flavored candy, than actual fruity blueberry. Very sweet and enjoyable though.

Buzz : Above average, gave me a good buzz.

Duration : Lasted longer than we could smoke it, and the flavor did not quit. About an 1.5 - 2 hours I would say.

• 1 month later...
Fantasia Blueberry

Appearance: really wet, well chopped, quite a few stems

Coals: 1 3K QL coal

Smell: Smells amazing, by far one of the best from Fantasia

Taste: FRUIT LOOPS! Tastes just like them!!

Buzz: Huge buzz in the beginning. Then mediums out.

Smoke: extremely thick and smooth

10/10

• 1 month later...
Fantasia Blueberry
------------------------

Setup: Small Double hose King hookah, Egyption Clay bowl, KM standard hose, and Natural Mesquite coals.

Appearance: Red in color, with very few stems, not to juicy, but just right.

Smell:
Exactly like candy Blue berry's and Fruity pebbles.

Smoke: Very thick and rich smoke, once it gets started, took quite a few puffs to get it started though.

Flavor: WOW. This is by far the best flavor I have ever tasted, tastes EXACTLY to the freaking T, just like Fruity pebbles, NO freaking doubt about it.

Buzz:
Moderate buzz for about 10 minutes then it fades out.

Duration:
Smoked for about an hour and 30 minutes and it still had full flavor but we had to stop it becuase I had to tend to other things.

Overall: 10/10 My new favorite, beats everything ive tasted by miles, im in love with this thing, the only flavor that I'll ever give a 10 out of 10, I EXTREMLY recommand it. Hookah.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Fantasia Blueberry

Shisha Cut: Medium to large pieces with a few stems here and there

Hookah Type: KM Hafa

Duration: 3 hours

Bowl: Small Phunnel with mod

Foil / Screen: 1 layer of PathMark HD foil

Coal / Amount: 3 chunks of compressed coconut coals from hookahcompany

Smoke: Clouds like a rainy day!

Buzz: There was a buzz it was kinda substantial but not the worst I've had My newbie friend kinda got messed up.

Smell / Flavor: Smells like Blueberry candy...tastes like the child produced if froot loops and fruity pebbles got drunk.

Rating (1 to 10): 9 Very good! The flavor lasted long, good smoke thickness, and amazing flavor!

• 2 weeks later...
fanatasia blueberry

setup- mya qt two hose water and ice in the base
coals- coconara's

smell- like blueberry pancakes 10/10
taste- like blueberry pancakes 10/10
smoke- huge white clouds
buzz- pretty decent 7/10

overall- incredible when i get some extra money i will def. buy 200 gm. thanks neal.

Fantasia Blueberry

Setup: Small Mya Gyro, 1 hose config. Tangiers phunnel bowl, 2 1/3 exotica coals. Nammor hose.

Cut: 10/10 Medium cut, few stems.

Smell: 10/10 Exactly like blueberrys. Amazing.

Smoke: 8/10 Thick, but nothing amazing.

Flavor: 10/10 Amazing. Very blueberry-esque.

Buzz: 00/00 I don't get buzzes anymore.

Duration: 10/10 Hour, hour and a half.

Overall: 9/10 Freaking amazing.

Fantasia Blueberry

Smoke:7/10
smell:7/10
Flavor:7/10
Buzz: I don't get buzzes anymore.

Overall I would rate it a 6-7/10. I loved the flavor, it tasted what Blueberry Pez Candy would taste like IMO. But after a short period I started getting a house hold cleaner type of smell and taste. My girl thought it smelled like cheap candles. I was really pumped up to try it but was let down. I actually had to stop smoking it because it was making me sick. I do plan on trying it again though after I clean my Hookah to give a fair review of it. Hopefully something works because I freaking love Pez Candy! Anyway in all fairness, I will udpdate with a sencond review (same post).

Fantasia Blueberry

Appearance: Very juicy, not many stems.

Coals: 2 Al Amrousi Coals

Smell: Lovely, very blueberry-ish!

Taste: Exactly like it smells, perfect!

Buzz: Hadn't eaten all day so quite a buzz.

Overall: I definetely enjoyed this, would order a kilo of it if I could. 10/10.

Fantasia Blueberry (Thanks Neal!)

Cut: Wet, a few stems, but not many.

Smell: Smelled like blueberry preserves. A very sweet and candied smell

Taste: Sweet and a bit like blueberry. Not unpleasant though.

Smoke: Good thick clouds. Also recovered nicely after being slightly burned.

Buzz: Light-Medium.

Overall: Good flavor but too sweet for me. I would probably give 8/10 as far as tobacco goes but wouldn't buy it.

• 4 weeks later...
Fantasia Blueberry

Appearance: Very juicy, didn't see a terrible amount of stems!

Coals: 2x Jap Qlites

Smell: The scent reminded me and a few others of intense blueberry, very sweet. However a few others said it smelled like cough syrup? idk.

Taste: Tasted EXACTLY how it smelled. Absolutely loved it. I did have to pass it a bit more than other brands because it got too sweet!

Buzz: no more than Nahkla, probably a small bit less. Still good though!

Overall: I will be buying this flavor again, and will definitely be checking out future fantasia flavors. 8/10

Fantasia Blueberry

Setup: Standard 22" egyptian, standard bowl, reyonalds wrap tin foil, 2 jap style quick lights.

Smell: Smelled like blueberries, with a hint of sweet. When cooking, it smelled like a blueberry pie, which was quite pleasant.

Taste: Tasted a lil different than the smell, but it was blueberry.

Buzz: Don't smoke for a buzz, didn't feel any.

Cut: It is a red die shisha, and has few stems, and pretty medium cut.

Overall: I give this an 8/10, just because it had a lil bit of a strange taste while smoking, even though the blueberry was definately there.

edit: Forgot to thank neal! Thanks a bunch! Edited by seefoodlover

• 3 months later...
Fantasia Flavor: Blueberry

Setup: 1 hose Safari Magdy 26'' Magdy Zidan with Razan hose and small phunnel bowl

Appearance: very wet and very fine. almost chopped

Smell: smelled like a purple tootsie pop to me

Smoke: up there for the thickest i've ever had

Flavor: it tastes like fruity pebbles to me

Buzz: buzzed a little harder that i'd like to

Duration: smoked it for an hour then pulled the coals did something and then fired it back up and smoked it for another hour. so 2 hours respectably and the flavor was there the whole time.

Overall: 10/10 definitely one of my favorite flavors. fantasia is for sure my favorite flavor. the only bad thing about it is the price. but i think that it is well worth it for the quality of the shisha.

Fantasia Blueberry

Setup: Mya Acrylic with brand new nammors, Lemonwood natural coals, modern egyptian bowl

Appearance: Bright red and juicy - wet and sloshy like Starbuzz

Smell: From about 8" away - fruity pebbles cereal. Up close - more like blueberry

Smoke: Had light whispy clouds until we put more heat on and it gave bigger clouds, but started to burn quickly with additional heat, so we had to remove it.

Flavor: Tastes EXACTLY like fruity pebbles cereal. More heat made it less cereal/more blueberry - but with the right heat the taste of fruity pebbles was dead on and WONDERFUL.

Buzz: None that I noticed, but I smoke Nakhla regularly, so I might be used to it.

Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes. May have gone longer, but I just got a slight headache from screwing with the heat this first time so I had to quit, but it may have gone another 20-30 minutes if I hadn't burned it about 55-60 minutes in.

Overall: 9.5/10. This is absolutely one of the most wonderful flavors I've ever smoked and I am jonesing to get more!

• 2 months later...
Fantasia BlueBerry

Setup: Mya Gyro,Medium Phunnel Bowl, x 3 Starlight Coconut Coals

Appearance: Scary red,and VERY juicy.Few stems,but small.

Smell: Right when I opened the container,I smelled STRONG Blueberries.

Taste: Honestly..This is a GODLIKE flavor.You can read a thousand reviews and you STILL will not have the precisely expressed thoughts.FRUITY PEBBLES!!!!!!!!!

Duration: About an hour,we take very big hits.

Buzz: Small but very comfortable.

Overall: 10/10 FOR SURE!..PLEASE DO ME AND YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND GO PICK SOME OF THIS UP!
THANK YOU MNH FOR SELLING ME THIS :-)

• 2 months later...
echotc's Review: Fantasia Blueberry

Setup: KM HOL Trimetal
Bowl: Tangier Phunnel
Hose:Standard
Screen/Foil:Foil
Coal:2 Golden QL
Liquid In base:Water and Ice

Cut:Small cut, very juicy

Smell:Blueberry, it smelled great

Taste:This tasted like it smelled, however it was not as sweet as I was expecting

Smoke Thickness: Good smoke, not the thickest, but nice.

Buzz: Mild

Duration: about an hour, then I got bored and wanted to smoke something else. It probably could have lasted longer

Overall: 10/10 great flavor

• 1 month later...
FANTASIA BLUEBERRY

SET-UP: Mya Bambino w/larger mod bowl, foil and Nour coals (switched to Exoticas because the 2 Nours just weren't hot enough)

Smell: blueberry, grape and alcohol (weird)

Smoke: took a little while to get going (like most Fantasia in my experience). Once it was going it had rich flavor with happy clouds

Taste: blueberry perfume, heavy and slightly grape-like. Tastes like blueberry pie according to the person smoking with me.

Rating: 7/10 – good shisha but not really true blueberry, what with the perfumey taste on exhale and the grape flavor on inhale

• 4 months later...
Fantasia Blueberry

This is my 2nd try with Fantasia and decided to go with Blueberry because of the good reviews

Smelled awesome. Had a few stems that I tossed out. Packed the Phunnel and used a KM with room temp water in base, and CH QLs for heat.

Wimpy clouds and a pretty good flavor on the inhale, but an odd background and aftertaste. It's probably not fair to Fantasia that I recently got Tangiers nailed. After 10 minutes I decided that I'm not going to be satisfied with a so-so smoke, mostly because of the background or aftertaste, so I dumped the bowl and loaded some Tang. This will probably be my last Fantasia review because it wouldn't be fair to continually mark it low just because it is not working for me, and I will not be ordering any more... I know many others enjoy this brand, it must be a personal thing.

4 out of 10 score

• 9 months later...
[b][size=5]Fantasia [color="#483D8B"]Blueberry[/color][/size][/b]

[b]Setup[/b]: Mya Bambino, small glazed standard bowl, standard Mya hose, small Heba fillter.
[b]Coals[/b]: Coconaras, cut in half
[b]Base Liquid[/b]: Cold water (I refrigerate my base w/ water in it, as well as the stem)

[b]Appearance[/b]: DRIPPING wet, very red. Got one monster stem in my 50g pack, but other than that seems pretty good.
[b]Nicotine: [/b].5%
[b]Smell[/b]: Definitely blueberry, but in a sickly sweet way - like IHOP's blueberry pancake syrup or blueberry medicine. I can also smell it just sitting here with the coals on top.
[b]Taste[/b]: Blueberry muffin or blueberry pancakes... definitely blueberryish but with a vanilla-y undertone to it. Fairly sweet.
[b]Smoke[/b]: Not as good as other Fantasia flavors I've had, but not thin either. Decent.
[b]Buzz[/b]: Little bit, but I usually get a buzz when I smoke by myself, so this isn't saying much.
[b]Duration[/b]: Hour and a halfish.

[b]Purchased From[/b]: Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall[/b]: 9/10 Love the flavor, wish the smoke was a little better though. Will repurchase.

• 4 weeks later...
[size="3"][b]Fantasia [color="#0000ff"]Blueberry[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tagniers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine Cut with Several big stems. Swimming in Red Dye.
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Blueberry
[b]Taste:[/b] Blueberry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Great
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration: [/b]2 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 7/10 The taste is just eh. The smell is good, but taste comes off as a mild artificial blueberry. That's all I can say.