Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Kind of like Champagne with a hint of grape
Taste: Kinda Like champagne
Smoke: Weak
Buzz: None
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From: SaharaSmoke.com

Overall: 5/10 This flavor was swinging for the fence but was at total miss. It does from time to time make you think it's champagne but most of the time you think it's just bad shisha. No buzz and not great clouds as usual for HH.

• 2 years later...
[size=2][size=2][b][color="#1C2837"]HookahHookah [/color][color="#F5DEB3"]Champagne[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Not too good, maybe had a hint of champagne smell.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Taste:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Bad, bitter and bland. [/color][/size][/color][color=#1C2837]I was skeptical even trying it, because I don't really like champagne, but this didn't taste like champagne at all. It taste kind of rotten and bitter.[/color]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Duration:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]0/10. No redeeming qualities in my opinion.[/size][/color][/size]