Margarita

Dip_King

Hookah Hookah Margarita

Set-up: mya Hookah with Ahkla coals(2)

Smell: Smells amazing, just like a real margarita

Cut: very cut up but very juicy and wet

Taste: tastes like a margarita! I can really taste lime and salt with alcohol. I was very impressed.

Smoke: with 2 coals it is almost a Whiteout lots of puffy smoke

Longevity: I have been smoking for a little over 30 min and it tastes the same as I just started. I will easily smoke this for another 30 min.

I rate it a 10/10 but I love margaritas. pretty much depends how much you like mararitas with lime. I have more reviews to come!

• 2 years later...
[color=#1C2837][size=2][size=2][b]HookahHookah Margarita[/b][/size][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/size][/color]
[size="2"][color=#1C2837][/color][/size][color=#1C2837][size=2][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Strong lime smell [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Taste:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Really good stuff, tastes a lot like a margarita, strong lime taste, and a bit of lemon. If you haven't had a margarita, you could probably compare the taste to Sprite. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Buzz:[/b][size="2"][color="#1C2837"] A slight light headed feeling. For some reason this is the only HH shisha that's given me a buzz.[/color][/size]

[b]Duration:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][size=2]9/10[/size][/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837]. This is tied with lemonade for my favorite HH flavor. The taste is good, I get a little buzz, and its nice and cheap.[/color][/size][/color]