As said before seemed gritty
A bit bitter but thats blackberries for ya
Lasted ten minutes short from the ending of the movie "Good Morning Vietnam"
flavor was consistent but not very strong
Above average smoke but could have been thicker
VERY juicy, almost watery
No Buzz
Would smoke again but not on a consistent basis

* I'm still a noob so I can't compare it to much except SB WildBerry Mint and Romman Rose and Banana Split*

• 2 years later...
[color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837][size=2][b]HookahHookah Blackberry[/b][/size][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size]

[b]Smell:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] Berries [/color][/size]

[b]Taste:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] I've never actually eaten blackberries, but the taste is like the smell, and what I imagine blackberries taste like. Its a good, sweet, berry taste. It tastes similar to HH Acai Berry, only without the grape taste.[/color][/size]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size]

[b]Buzz:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size]

[b]Duration:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size]

[b]Overall satisfaction: 7[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]/10[/size][/color][size=2][color=#1C2837]. Pretty good, I wish the flavor was a little stronger.[/color][/size][/size][/color]