Snickerdoodle

Dunkel!

Hookah Freak Snickerdoodle

Set up: 22" Egyptian hookah, small Super Chief bowl, 1 layer of Renolds HD foil with holes poked around the outer edge, 4 Easy lites (chinese version of Japanese coals), and cold water in the base.

Cut: Shredded, not stems. Looked drier than most shisha I've seen but it was moist to the touch.

Smell: Like sweet cinnamon with a slight vanilla scent. Smelled great!

Taste: Alot like it smells. Sweet cinnamon with vanilla and another flavor in the background I couldn't put my finger on. Very nice taste except flavor slowly went away from 30 minute mark to end.

Smoke: Thick, hide the stem smoke. Big white clouds.

Buzz: Very little buzz. Just enough to make it worth while.

Duration: 55 minutes

Overall: 8.5 / 10 Needed more juice, flavor slowly disappearing halfway through are worth 1.5 in deductions. It is a nice smoke. I'd buy it again.
Edited by Dunkel!

• 6 months later...
Hookah Freak Snickerdoodle:

Appearance:
Brown. A very precision cut, how every HF.

Smell: It smells like Cookies. Sweet und creamy, absolutely good and intensive.

Setup: Mya QT. Tangiers Medium Funnel Bowl, filled with circa 6 gram tabacco. 4 layer aluminum foil with needle holes over the whole flat, exept above the hole in the middl of the head and 3 Tom Cocobricos (Coco Charcoal).

Smoke: Big white clouds. Really good.

Taste: Hard to discribe. It tastes very sweet, similar to the smell like cookies and all over the full duration. In my opinion very tasty!

Duration: ~70 minutes.

Buzz: In my opinion no namable buzz.
Result: 8 / 10. A really tasty hookah tabacco with great formation of smoke.

Hookah Freak Long Island Ice Tea:

Appearance:
Brown, verry precision cut, how every HF.

Smell: It smells fresh und orginal like ice tea peach, i think. A delicious smell.

Setup: Mya QT, Tangiers Medium Funnel Bow, filled with circa 6 gra, tabacco. 4 layer aluminium foil with needele holes over the whole flat, exept above the hole in the middl of the head and 3 Tom Bocobricos (Coco Charcoal).

Smoke: Bigwhite clouds. Really good. Hookah.gif

Taste: Like the smell, very fresh and similar to the taste of ice tea peach. In my opinion very delicious!

Duration: ~60 Minutes.

Buzz: No namable buzz.

Result One of my favorite tabacco. Very tasty and a great formation of smoke in addition to the unbeatable cut. wink.gif
Edited by lex

• 1 month later...

HOOKAH FREAK SNICKER DOODLE

Hardware: Mya Paragon, Mya hoses & standard bowl, Argeelah foil, lemonwood coal

Base Liquid: Cold distilled water

Appearance: Fine cut, dark brown. Very juicy. Zero stems/chaff to pick out. Typical Hookah Freak.

Aroma: Cinnamon, sweet spice, and brown sugar. Almost a slight peanut smell as well. Buttery undertones.

Taste: Like hot baked gingerbread cookies. Cinnamon comes through as the primary flavor, but is nicely mellowed by the buttery and slightly peanut-y flavors. Moderate sweetness. Rich and smooth.

Smoke: Thick – very good

Buzz: Low to moderate.

Duration: 75 minutes

Overall: 9.5/10