Multiple

VDDZ

I ordered a 6 pack variety of

Apple Jax
2/2 Cut: Fine cut, like soaked cigarette tobacco that was drained. Smells stronge and good too.
2/2 Smoke: Full flavor, like apple and cloves. Nice clouds.
2/2 Buzz: Nice mid buzz, a little different than normal, little more 'high' of a feel than the traditional buzzed.
2/2 Keep: Lasted long enough, even thou my buddy blew water into the bowl twice.
1.7/2 Slant: I liked it, I really liked it. Maybe it was just the mild clove taste, maybe it was the numbness that the oils gave, but it was a nice try at a cinnamon flavor. 1.7 points!

9.7/10 Total: It was really close to getting a full 10, but I don't know if I would be able to stand that cinnamon flavor all of the time, the nummie-ness to it was very cool, it eased my buddy's scratchy throat. Overall, a very nice full flavor, good clouds, and great smell. My mom didn't like the smell tho.

Cherry Vanilla Float
2/2 Cut: Fine, like cigarette tobacco soaked then drained.
2/2 Smoke: Full flavor to the last drag. Just like what is said; Cherry, Vanilla, and Coke. Amazing. Nice full clouds too.
0/2 Buzz: Great taste, no head change.
2/2 Keep: Last a long as it should. With full flavor the whole time.
1.5/2 Slant: Really nice flavor, something that can be enjoyed at anytime.

7.5/10 Total: Really nice flavor, but with out any buzz, it's lacking.

Blend 3: Peach Cobler
Blend 4: Wipe Out
Blend 5: Banana Split
Hookah Freak Freaks's Choice
2/2 Cut: Fine, like cigarette tobacco soaked then drained.
2/2 Smoke: Nice full clouds, could be a little denser tho.
0/2 Buzz: After 7 consecutive hits I got nothing.
2/2 Keep: 10g lasted me an hour.
1/2 Slant: (My own feelings, giving it the last two points) It tasted like Jasmine (thought I've never had Jasmine) and something else I can't quite put my finger on...Good thought, great taste.

7/10 Total - Not bad, pretty good accually, would probley get this again, if I were to ever buy from them again, but my uncle gets me starbuzz for $15 a tin and that's here now, no waiting a week for shipping.

Order has been received!

Has anyone tired this brand? It is from HookahHookah, but it cost a little more, so I thought I'd go with the "quality" stuff, based solely on price. Hope that wasn't a mistake...Edit: it wasn't Edited by VDDZ

• 2 weeks later...
Tropical Explosion

Set Up:
Stargate
Ice water in the base
2 3k quick light coals

Cut: Very fine cut. No stems.

Smell: Smelled awesome. Just like um, coconuts, and exotic fruits?

Smoke: The smoke was good, thick clouds

Taste: medium taste, not to heavy or to mild, tasted even better with a coke

Buzz: i don't like buzzes so i can't complain about that, i think its a plus wink.gif

Duration: About an hour and a half, but i just got tired, and didn't try to kill the bowl.

Overall: 8/10 it took a minute to get started, and shisha was a tiny tiny bit dry.

Blueberry Pancakes:

Set up: Same as above

Cut: Same as above

Smell: Before I added the coals it had A TINY hint of batter, like blueberry pancakes but nothing else. Then after I started heating it there was a strong, wonderful smell.( It smelled like someone was really cooking blueberry pancakes.) ***I AGREE***
Smoke: Nice thick smoke from start to finish.

Taste: I was really surprised with this taste. It was very good. Not very strong, but still good. It really did taste like blueberry pancakes. *me too*
Buzz: None- not a bad thing to me wink.gif

Duration: About an hour. My coal ran out after that. I probably could have thrown on another and kept it going. *same*

Overall: 8/10 Nice flavor. little dry, Overall I enjoyed it.

Crazy Monkey

Smell: Smelled awesome. like coffee chocolate and bananas.

Smoke: The smoke was good, thick and made my house smell delicious!..

Taste: medium taste- it wasn't too heavy. It was nice.

Buzz: I got a buzz.... (i'm not one for buzzes though, so i quit smoking)

Duration: About 45 min, but again buzz factor

Overall: 9/10 wet shisha, great smoke, my mother in law begs me to smoke this one because it really does make your house smell delicious!

Apple Jax

Set up: Same as above

Cut: Same as above

Smell: smells like cinnamon :/

Smoke: kind of harsh, couldnt really get big thick clouds as the cinnamon factor was abit harsh

Taste: I was really surprised with this taste. only hint of apple and alot of cinnamon, not impressed
Buzz: big buzz, made me sick.....

Duration: about 34 min... bleck.

Overall: 4/10 wouldn't really want to smoke it again..

snicker doodle

Smell: Smelled weird, cinnamon, chocolate, and something else.

Smoke: The smoke was decent. Not the thickest but I can't complain.

Taste: Very light background taste, mostly cinnamon and i think chocolate but cinnamon again over powered.

Buzz: buzz again,but i think it was because i kept taking deep inhaling breaths to try and anazlyze what exactly it was i was smoking.

Duration: About 1 hr. Could have went longer with another coal though.

Overall: 6/10 I wish the taste would have been a bit more diversified with the other flavors in the mix.. Other than that it was a decent smoke.

peach cobbler is my next to try.

• 11 months later...
I usually smoke their Freak's Choice Flavors so lets see here

Mailubu Sunrise- By far my favorite shisha I've had, hard to describe taste, but very enjoyable 10/10

Blueberry Pancakes- For not liking blueberry pancakes, this tasted great and would go good with a glass of milk 9/10

Purple Monkey- Well this sounded interesting and it was, but very terrible, do no recommend! 1/10

Snicker Doodle- Smelled just like the cookies and was very enjoyable 8/10

Tropical Explosion- A good mix of tropical flavors, enjoed it very much. 8/10

Grapeful Dead- Not a bad flavor, but not much different from a regualr grape 8/10

more to come

• 2 weeks later...
Mailubu Sunrise- By far my favorite shisha I've had, hard to describe taste, but very enjoyable 10/10

Blueberry Pancakes- For not liking blueberry pancakes, this tasted great and would go good with a glass of milk 9/10

Purple Monkey- Well this sounded interesting and it was, but very terrible, do no recommend 1/10

Snicker Doodle- Smelled just like the cookies and was very enjoyable 8/10

Tropical Explosion- A good mix of tropical flavors, enjoed it very much. 8/10

Grapeful Dead- Not a bad flavor, but not much different from a regualr grape 8/10

Banana Split- I don't like banana's but this was a decent flavor 7/10

With all of these flavors, I can get around an hour of smoking, and keep the flavor. The smoke is really thick for a good 30-45min, then starts to get thinner.