Apple

=================
HookaH HookaH - Apple
=================

Appearance : Looks dark brown soup in a bag. The cut is so fine it is literally a puree. Much finer than Al-Fakher and definitely the finest thing I have ever seen. Be careful when loading the bowl with this stuff as it has the potential to clog the air holes if not packed extremely loosely.

Smell : An interesting sort of “chemicals & green apple candy” smell. It is rather strange, but not offensive and certainly intriguing.

Flavor : Almost exactly like a mild Nakhla (single) Apple. Its like they took one of my favorite apple flavors and added a couple drops of vanilla extract to it. Although not the most original version of Apple I have ever tasted, it is quite pleasant and in no way offensive. I do wish the flavor was a bit stronger though.

Smoke Density : This one is extremely thick. Its just as thick as Nakhla or Al-Fakher and possibly a little bit more so at times. I think a lot of the thickness can be attributed to the cut of the ma’assell. The extremely fine particles of massell tend to clog up the holes in the bowl a bit, which means most of the time having to pull a lot harder then normal to get a good puff. This slower pace of smoking definitely ups the density of the smoke , but it did eventually give me a bit of a headache from having to pull so hard.

Buzz : Its a very heady smoke. Not the kind that makes your body all relaxed and tingly, but more of a general “swimming” feeling in your brain. Its very relaxing but not quite strong enough to glue you to your chair for the duration like Nakhla often can.

Overall Impression : Although it’s very nice in it’s own right, I find it far too similar to Nakhla Apple to warrant buying a jar of it. The flavor, buzz, and smoke density are all very nice but I find all the same characteristics in Nakhla Apple. And not only is the Nakhla Apple less expensive, but it seems to have a more pronounced flavor (plus I can buy it locally). And having to be extra careful in loading the bowl and getting a headache from having to pull too hard for a decent puff was a big drawback as well.
I would say that if you are a big fan of Nakhla Apple but find the buzz to be a little too strong and think it would taste good with a drop of vanilla in it, then you might want to check out HookaH HookaH Apple. Otherwise I’d say your best off sticking with Al-Fakher Apple or Nakhla Apple for a good single apple flavor.

Rating : 7 out of 10

• 1 month later...
Hookah Hookah Apple

Hookah: 28" Egyptian Single Hose
Bowl: Apple Bowl
Coals: 3 Japanese Easy Lite
Base: Ice, water, apple juice
Cut: Hookah hookah thin cut, there was a lot of juice in my container, tried to control for that but still lots of juice leaked out the bottom of bowl.
Taste: Tastes like the sour apple jolly rancher.
Buzz: no sir.
Smoke: the smoke was pretty nice, although the taste was light the smoke was pretty good got more than i anticipated

Overall: 9/10. I don't really like apple flavors that much in general, but this is my favorite apple flavor that i've tried. It's got a candy taste which is actually pretty nice.

• 2 years later...
[u][size="5"]Hookah Hookah [color="#9acd32"]Apple[/color][/size][/u]
[b][i]Hookah:[/i][/b] Fake Mya QT
[i][b]Bowl:[/b][/i] Egyptian
[i][b]Hose:[/b][/i] Fake Mya reg
[i][b]Screen:[/b][/i] Reynolds FTMFW!!
[i][b]Coals:[/b][/i] Some random QLs
[i][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/i] Water

[i][b]Apperance:[/b][/i] Brown stringy thin cut. Nice and wet.
[i][b]Smell:[/b][/i] Like apple candies.
[i][b]Smoke:[/b][/i] Pretty wispy but we were outside and it was a little windy
[i][b]Buzz:[/b][/i] Ok, not great like with peach. But there were a couple of times I'd take a hit and get a buzz.
[b][i]Duration:[/i][/b] About an hour.
[i][b]Taste:[/b][/i] The taste was really really faint in the begining, like it took a good 5 minutes to get it going. But then we go it going and it tasted like apple jolly ranchers. But the taste was still pretty faint throughout the session. It was present but not strong like with peach. And as it was it had a stronger prescence of something, kind of chemically but not really. I have no clue how to describe it.

[i][b]Rating:[/b][/i] I'd give it a 6/10, it was alright, but not amazing. If someone had this in their bowl I'd smoke it, but there is no way I'd shell out the bucks for 250gramms of this. Edited by bellydancerakn