Acai Berry

Thepeug

Hookah-Hookah Acai Berry

Definitely an interesting flavor. HH describes it as, "an amazing tropical blueberry flavor with warm chocolate undertones", but I'd say it tastes exactly like smoking blueberry pie. This is a good after-dinner flavor. Cut was typical HH; very short, but soaked in juice. The smoke and buzz ere average. Honestly, I don't know why HH gets such a bad rep. In my opinion, it's certainly on par with Romman and Havana.

Overall: 7/10

• 8 months later...
Hookah Hookah Accai Berry

Set up: 22" Egyptian hookah, small Super Chief bowl, 1 layer of Reynolds HD foil, 4 Easy Lites, Nammor hose, homemade diffuser, and cold water in the base.

Cut: Shredded, 2 stems in 23 g I pulled out for this session. Watery juice.

Smell: Kind of blueberrish with a faint alcohol smell.

Flavor: Had a faint berry taste. Not unpleasant but not flavorful enough.

Smoke: Barely any at all. This was the second time trying to smoke this flavor. The first time I left it out to acclimate and it dried out and wouldn't smoke right. This time I took it straight from the container and still couldn't get it to smoke right. Not a heat management problem either. Everything else I have smokes just fine.

Buzz: Not a bit.

Duration: Gave up after 15 minutes of wispy smoke.

Overall: 1/10 I don't know what's wrong with this flavor but it won't produce much smoke at all. I've tried it in an Egyptian clay bowl, and the small Super Chief and got barely any smoke either time. I can't recommend it, unless you want to play a practical joke on a newbie! LOL

• 3 years later...
[color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837][size=2][b]HookahHookah Acai Berry[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size]

[b]Smell:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] I dont know what an acai berry smells like, but this shisha smells like grape and a bit of some other berry[/color][/size]

[b]Taste:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] I also don't know what an acai berry tastes like, but this shisha tastes the same as it smells, like sweet grape and a hint of tart berry. In my opinion, its a better grape flavor than HH grape. [/color][/size]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size]

[b]Buzz:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size]

[b]Duration:[/b][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]8/10[/size][/color][size=2][color=#1C2837]. Good enough to be in my usual rotation, as long as you're not looking for a buzz you'll be satisfied. [/color][/size][/size][/color]