Lemonaide

Purdue

Hookah Hookah Lemonade

Smell/Flavor: Incredibly strong smell. The smell stings a little, but in a good way!

Cut: Thin cut.

Smoke: Some of the thickest smoke I've been able to conjure.

Buzz: Took about 15 minutes. Layalina, as comparison, takes me about 10 minutes.

Amount(approx)/Duration: One bowl, lasted me about an hour.

Hookah Type: 12" Mya.

Bowl: Glazed clay.

Foil/Screen: Single foil, 23 holes (13/7/3).

Coal/Amount: Used 3 coals.

Liquid in Base: H2O the first time.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 9/10. Easy to start up, really enjoyed this flavor. Soon after the initial solo smoke, I decided to throw this in with various other flavors. This is one of the best flavors to mix with. In an earlier review, someone said HH Peach was horrible, and they're right. But HH Lemonade + Peach is AMAZING. Lemonade + Strawberry, amazing. Lemonade + ..... I think there's a trend here! So 9 by itself, 9.5 as a mixer.

• 2 months later...
HookaH-HookaH: Lemonade

Hookah: 22" Aladdin Twist
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Coals: 2 Three Kings
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: Cold water

Cut: Thin cut with watery juice.

Smell: Smelled like yummy lemonade!

Flavor: Tasted like yummy lemonade!

Smoke: Decent amount of smoke.

Buzz: none

Longevity: Smoked it for 40 minutes, then had to get ready for work.

Rating: 8/10.

Next up: Melon

• 1 month later...
Hookah-Hookah Lemonaide

Set-up: 27" Syrian
Bowl: standard w/ foil
Base: Iced base and cold water
Hose: mya hose
Coal: 1 (33m) 3 King broken in half

Cut: Fine cut, brown tobacco. Semi dry and fluffy.
Smell: Just like lemonaide. Slightly tart smelling (sour).
Taste: At first, strange lemony taste, but then picked up and really tasted like lemonaide. Slightly sweet and tart all at the same time. Could be strong at times.
Smoke: Medium to Heavy
Buzz: none
Time: 50 min

Score: 8/10 – Although a short smoke, it was a good smoke. One of the better HH shishas I’ve smoked. Very surprised at the strength of the taste – great! Should mix well with other flavors (grape, mint, peach, strawberry, ect) TIP: Clean your stem & hose before smoking ANYTHING else, otherwise it will taste like Lemonaide smile.gif

• 1 year later...
Hookah Hookah Lemonade

Setup: El Cheapo Chinese, Rolland QL, Metal Screen

Smell: N/A - I didn't pack the bowl, but the smoke smelled of lemon.

Taste: Very lemonade - from first puff to last smoke, although it was harsh at the end but that could have been my fault for adding a coal to extend the session.

Smoke: Mediocre. Sometimes I can hit HH tobacco clouds that white out the room, sometimes they're just average.

Buzz: It made me tired and took a nap after, but I don't think I was buzzing at all.

Overall: This is definately in my top 5 HH flavors. The flavor lasted a LONG time into the smoke, although it wasn't a big powerful smoke like I was hoping for. I'll give this a 7/10.

Longevity: Good for 1.5 hours, ok up to 2 hours.

• 1 month later...
Hookah Hookah Lemonade

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: Medium Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Super find cut, reminds me of chewing tobacco
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Sour smell
Taste: Just like I finished a big gulp of lemonade
Smoke: Average
Buzz: Very Little
Duration: 2 hours

Purchased From:
Trade from Dereksd

Overall: 9/10 A really good flavor. It requires a lot of heat to smoke. When my coco's where have spent had to use a windcover to get decent smoke again and that only lasted a while. Really impressed with.

• 2 years later...
[color=#1C2837][size="4"][b]HookahHookah Lemonade[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color="#1C2837"][b][size="2"]Coals:[/size][/b][size="2"][size="2"] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][size="2"][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size]

[b]Smell:[/b][size="2"][color=#1C2837] Definitely lemon [/color][/size]

[b]Taste:[/b][size="2"][color=#1C2837] A nice cool, smooth lemon taste. Not bitter like a lemon, but not overly sweet like lemonade. Very soothing. I recommend putting lemon wedges in the base. [/color][/size]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][size="2"][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size]

[b]Buzz:[/b][size="2"][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size]

[b]Duration:[/b][size="2"][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]9/10[/size][/color][size="2"][color=#1C2837]. It's not perfect, but definitely worth grabbing 50g of, especially for the price, this stuff is super cheap.[/color][/size]