Cherry

FlyingRock

HookahHookah Cherry

Setup: Ebony 2 hose, only used one, the other was plugged, two golden coals.
Bowl: Mod Bowl
Hose: standard hose you get from hookah-shisha
Screen/Foil: One layer of foil
Liquid In base: Water and ice

Cut: Short, wet, reminds me of soggy carrot peelings..

Smell: decent, nothing to write home about..

Taste: light, not even that "cherry" in my opinion just sort of, sweet? I dont know it was almost too light.

Smoke Thickness: Actually got very thick, after i put two whole coals (I usually only do one and a half) i have no complaint as far as the smoke goes.

Buzz: I got no buzz at all, a light headache after though, not sure why, (I think it was from playing around with bubbles in a cup...) but no buzz.. My friend got a good one, but hes not smoked anything in a year, his girlfriend didnt get any buzz either, i'm sure hes just hyper sensitive.

Duration: About an hour, give or take..

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 4/5. While i don't regret picking some up, and i'll finish what i have for sure, but not something i'm planning on getting in the future.

• 4 months later...
Hookah-Hookah: Cherry

Hookah: 22" Alladin Twist
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Coals: 2 Three Kings
Foil/Screen: Foil
Water: Cold water

Cut: Thin cut with watery juice.

Smell: It smelled good, like cherries. Unfortunately the smell was very deceiving.

Flavor: It tasted like a cherry flavored crayon. After 15 minutes the cherry taste was completely gone, and it tasted like crayons mixed with chaulk.

Smoke: Decent amount of smoke.

Buzz: none

Longevity: Cherry flavor lasted only 15 minutes. I continued smoking for another 30 minutes afterwards, until the taste left in my mouth was so nasty, I couldn't smoke any more.

Rating: 1/10.

I remember reading a lot of bad reviews for this flavor, but thought "it couldn't possibly be that bad!" Well, I was wrong, it really is that bad!

Next up: Chocolate!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
[size=2][size=2][b][color="#1C2837"]HookahHookah [/color][color="#FF0000"]Cherry[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#1C2837][b][size=2]
[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#1C2837][/color][color=#1C2837][b][size=2]Coals:[/size][/b][size=2][size=2] [/size]Pharaoh QL [/size][/color]

[b]Cut:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Standard HookahHookah cut: drier than most shisha, thin strips. I actually like this, it's a lot easier and less messy to pack. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smell:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Like cherries[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Taste:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] It tastes like sweet cherry flavoring. I use this as a mixer, it goes great with Cola. Who doesn't love cherry coke? [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Smoke Thickness:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] Decent, but nothing special, I find HookahHookah smoke to be thinner than other brands I've tried. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] None. [/color][/size][/color]

[b]Duration:[/b][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837] About an hour.[/color][/size][/color]

[b]Overall satisfaction: [/b][color=#1C2837][size=2]8/10[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2][color=#1C2837]. I wouldn't smoke it on its own, but it makes a great mixer.[/color][/size][/color][color="#1C2837"] [/color][/size]