Tyler

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which city is best for this?

• Cincinnati
    • Columbus
  2. 2. What date is best?

• December 9/10/11
    • December 16/17/18

I'm just going to throw this out. Anyone who wants to or is interested in a meetup in the OH area feel free to vote on which city and which weekend would be best then we can decide on a definite date. I know a café in both cities that would let us do this without any issues and both are of great quality.

I might be able to make it in an evening if i have work stacked up out there, they have been keeping us out of stores for the most part due to holidays....im in Columbus all the time and was just in Cincinnati on Monday

well i would make the trip from here but i would need a place to stay (if that be a local hotel or hostel) and good sir the dates posted are not weekends? unless you are meaning on sundays? because the 9/10/11 is sun, mon, tues.

I would most likely be in. Preferably Columbus and definitely not December 10th as that's the old man's birthday and I plan on sharing a cigar and a few drinks with him. I agree as well that weekends would be much better.

My bad on the dates I looked at the wrong month! I would say 7/8/9 or 14/15/16 my bad on that.

How about that Saturday? I'm actually going tomorrow to meet a friend for her birthday and I can ask the owner any questions if y'all have them? They can do natural coals for you if you bring them otherwise they use 3K and they have a really nice Jordanian tobacco available as well as SB and other brands, but after trying the Jordanian stuff, I haven't looked at anything else.