Guava

Calcartman

Fuson Guava:

Setup: Mya 2 hose bohemian, tangiers medium funnel bowl, glass scalli mod, 2 sticks of 2 japanese easy-lites

Cut: Wet, thin wide leaves, a few stems, pretty good overall, better box than the other one.

Smell: Really good, some called it a "sobe nirvan" smell. Guava-ey to me.

Smoke: from the first pull it was thick, white, and delicious

Taste: Delicous guava, exactly like the smell. When it was done at the end people walked in and smelled it and said it smelled good.

Buzz: none to me, a little to a couple of the people, im used to unwashed, and this claimed .3, probably pretty accurate.

Lasted: through the japanese coals, as well as a quick light tossed on top of it. Some blowing through the hose antics ensued dousing the bowl in water from the base, but it could have kept going. It was pretty orange though even after we were done.

Overall 10/10: theres basically nothing more i could have asked for with this tobacco.

• 8 months later...
Fusion Guava

Size: 50g sample with my hookah purchase from HookahCompany

Smell: Great smell. Fills the room when you are smoking it, and in the package it also smells great. 10/10

Wet/Dry/Cut: Well cut, hardly needs to be broken up, nice and wet, when I took the bowl off after I was done, the juices dripped all over my table, so be careful 9/10

Flavor: Very nice flavor, not too strong, but you can definately taste it..quite great in my book. 10/10

Smoke: Nice thick smoke, even better with ice in the base. I only smoked using 1 coal and it was awesome. 10/10

Buzz: Nice small buzz, great thing is I could still walk around afterwards, I wasnt tripping over shit in my basement. Mind you I dont smoke for the "high", but it was still a nice feel, just makes you want to lay back and watch Half Baked LOL 10/10

Longetivity: I smoked this for an hour, then I let it sit for 2 days, and then another hour, only at the end of the second session it was starting to taste a bit harsh. 10/10

Overall: 10/10 A great smoke, great taste, a bit pricey, but its defiantely worth it. I will definately buy this stuff again, the other brand I tried we dont have a review section for, but the Fusion was like night and day compared to it.