Multiple Reviews

amir22

Well, been going to a few barbecues lately with the buddies. I've now tried a handful of new flavors which I will now write reviews for!

Mango Raspberry
What a strange but tasty flavor. I can't really distinguish either flavor to a fine point, but it is a pleasant fruity flavor that gave off a ton of smoke and a STRONG buzz. Ample smoke, ample buzz, flavor lasted for at least 2 hours, what more can I ask for? 9.5/10

Apple Eskandarani
This is also a strange flavor. I can't really begin to describe the flavor, it's a strange faint apple but just tastes so weird. It's really smooth though! The flavor is pleasant, and lasted the whole time which was quite satisfying and it went very well with tea. I still prefer double apple, my favorite. smile.gif 9/10

Wildberry Mint
COOL flavor. It tastes cool, the smoke is chilly, and the flavor is odd but minty. I really liked just how smooth it was, and got ample smoke with this as well which seems to be a strong quality of this brand. Also went very well with tea, tasted like I was drinking tea with mint leaves in it! REALLY liked it 9.5/10

Orange.
OH MY GOD. It smells like real oranges, almost like sniffing an orange juice carton. It tastes orangey and it made the tea amazing. I've never really found a satisfying orange flavor, but this is it! One of my favorite Fusion flavors. Got a ton of smoke as usual, strong buzz, and an amazing orange flavor that lasted the whole session. 10/10
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
ALSO after the bad experiances with the flavors below i did alow them to acumilate for over an hour and re tried them. same results

Cactus pear

Cut- alot like starbuzz, exept i would say more stems
Smell- fruity and very close to cactus pear
Heat Configuration- 2 3k sitting on the edges
Smoke- very nice huge cloudes
Taste- kinda weak but still there, after about 30 min it kind of took on a diffrent flavor maybe due to burning but i havent burned shish in awhile.

Buzz- very mellow buzz

Overall- 8/10 one of the better fusions flavors ive smoked

STRAWBERRY

Smell- smelled like slight strawberry and a very strong chemical plastic smell
Taste- horrible chemical taste! i had to clean my hookah out after this flavor just to get rid of the taste! maybe 10% of the smoke tasted somewhat strawberry then an over powering chem taste. YUCK
Buzz- very mellow buzz

Overall- 2/10 would never smoke it again

MANGO

Smell- smells like dried mango
Taste-tastes just like dried mango you would get from trader joes or something, i enjoy fumari mango alot more though. still had a slight chem taste -= (

Buzz- very mellow buzz

Overall- 6/10 decent smoke, would smoke again but not a flavor i would be looking forward too

COTTON CANDY

Smell- smelled very strong of lemon? (almost a floor cleaning lemon smell) and then alittle bit of fruity smell
Taste- taste just like it smelled strong lemon and slight berry undertones, i can see this as a flavor they tried to make taste like cotton candy out of other fruit flavors. STILL had a chemical undertone which was in all the fusion flavors exept cactus pear!
Buzz- very mellow buzz

Overall- 4/10 i was able to smoke this for 30 min before wanting to make a switch to (peach starbuzz and red tea 50/50) WH"Y CANT THEY MAKE AN ACTUAL COTTONCANDY that is what i paid for.

Over all i am very disappointed with fusion tobacco and shocked because of the huge following online. if mush or any of the other moderators would like to try a bowls worth of cotton candy. strawberry and mango let me know i will send as long as shipping is covered via paypal and under the condtions you write reviews. Edited by MrBubbler

CactusPear

Setup: Abyss single hose, h20 + ice in base, funnel bowl w/ mod.

Cut: Small pieces with a few stems; nice and juicy. Color is orangeish.

Smell: Wow, amazing fruit smell. I could smell this forever.

Heat Configuration: Eazy-light japs, 3 quarters around the edges, twice.

Smoke: Very nice big fluffy clouds.

Taste: The fruity taste was pleasantly present throughout the smoke, which lasted a little over 2 hours.

Buzz: Mild buzz, just enough to make me feel it; very relaxing.

Overall: 9.5/10 Everything impressed me very much. The flavor smells and smokes very nicely. Definitely a favorite.

Mango Raspberry

Setup: Abyss single hose, h20 + ice in base, funnel bowl w/ mod.

Cut: Small pieces with a few stems; nice and juicy. Color is reddish.

Smell: Very nice smell. I could smell both mango and raspberry.

Heat Configuration: Eazy-light japs, 3 quarters around the edges, twice.

Smoke: Very nice big fluffy clouds.

Taste: The strong fruity taste was pleasantly present throughout the smoke, but you couldn't distinguish between mango and raspberry. They were more fused into one taste. The taste lasted the entire session of 1.5 hours.

Buzz: Mild, relaxing buzz.

Overall: 9/10 The taste was good, but not distinct. All my friends loved it, and there was very nice smoke with no harshness at all. It gets a little less than Cactus Pear because I liked that flavor a little more.

So far, Fusion gets two thumbs up from me. I'm very happy with my purchase. Edited by hbomb