Tiramisu

ilikemyusername

Saalaam Tiramisu

Setup; MZ Nefertiti, egyptian headpiece, Razan hose 2 CocoNara and a Taj windcover.

Cut; splinters, thousands of soft splinters

Color; brown

Taste; definitely like Tiramisu! (keep in mind Tiramisu tastes different everywhere you go, but still fell under the Tiramisu umbrella, very nice flavor)

Thickness; OH MY GOD! it was THICK!

Buzz, herbal, comeon now.

Duration; about 30 minutes and dinner was ready so i stopped, left the pipe outside, ate dinner went back out and smoked another 20 minutes off it.

Overall; 10/10 for an herbal shisha, it was wonderful, nice thick smoke, great flavor, hell, I may end up buying this stuff, it was that good.

Thank you; to caravansarai hookah people for letting me try this freebie, sorry it took so long to write a review, my neighbors dog chased the mail-lady away so i have to go to the post office to get mail now, Thank you though, very delicious.

Saalaam Tiramisu

Setup: KM (unsure of model name), Razan hose, 2 coconaras

Cut: As ilikemyusername stated above, "soft splinters." Use a fork to clean your bowl out afterwards because the soft splinters turn into hard needles. I stabbed myself.

Color: Brown

Smell/Taste: Smelled and tasted like coffee and cocoa and the flavor was mild but there.

Thickness: Good Thickness

Duration: 45 minutes to an hour

Overall: 8/10. This is my first experience with an herbal shisha and I'd have to say I am impressed. A little mild on the flavor but the thickness was nice. I appreciate the sample Caravansarai Imports!! I will check out some different flavors in the not so distant future.

• 4 months later...
Saalaam Natural Molasses Tiramisu

Hookah: Custom Mya Bohemian
Bowl: Crown Bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance:
Fine cut Sugar cane, Chocolate Brown
Nicotine: 0.0% - Sugar Cane Bagasse
Base: Glycerin
Smell: Kinda similar to Tiramisu
Taste: chocolate, coffee and sweet
Smoke: Huge Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: eBay

Overall: 5/10 I was really stoked to try this shisha, cause tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts. But I should have realize such a complex tasting desert would be almost impossible to pull off. It's okay, it's a good flavor just not a great tiramisu.

• 1 year later...
[b]Saalaam Tiramasu
Hookah: Mya Petite
Bowl: standard Mya
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Mya
Coals: quick lites
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: like wet hay
Nicotine: 0.0% - Sugar Cane Bagasse
Base: Glycerin
Smell: Strong like coffee