Greetings From Sammie

SMdeadgirl

Hey everyone!
I found out about Hookah Forum from a good friend of mine r1v3th3ad/Pat.
He helps me out a lot when it comes to hookah.

Well, I'm a female, and I'm going to be 21 here in 2 weeks. I don't go to school or anything nifty. I'm an internet junky really. I'm okay with this. I love cats, reading, movies, and music of course.

I've been smoking for quite a few years now, and it's become a daily thing for me.
It's always nice to come home after a long night of work and enjoy a bowl or two - I think we can all agree.
I have also opened a lot of my friends up to hookah. So many people don't know much about it or anything at all.

I used to go to hookah bars/lounges a lot, but I found it pricey and decided that I needed to get one of my own. But we all know one is not enough after time. :P

[b]Hookahs I Own:[/b]
Mya Paragon 3 hose
Mya Econo Gelato
Generic Pumpkin

I'm pretty excited to get a new one soon, and I have been looking at gorgeous KMs.

I hope to make some acquaintances here and can't wait to look around some more.

So hello! :3

Yay Sam you joined! :D
you better explain the SM part of your name because some folks might think its like Garrett :rofl: :P

also to note I got her boyfriend(me ex roommate) hooked on tangiers and in turn he got her hooked

welcome aboard and now you can be in the know too(like how I called the crew yesterday to tell them nakhla got bought out, heard it here)

You'll find this place like many others have over time, an extended family

let the hazing begin :P

O ya Sam: make a post in the discussion group for all hookah lovers on finding oakes that KM. the other night he said he wants a really dark oxidized one, preferably the kamanja wheat but also liked the one I showed you. And search the forum, we get all kinds of discount codes

[quote name='r1v3th3ad' timestamp='1353442502' post='562295']
O ya Sam: make a post in the discussion group for all hookah lovers on finding oakes that KM. the other night he said he wants a really dark oxidized one, preferably the kamanja wheat but also liked the one I showed you. And search the forum, we get all kinds of discount codes
[/quote]

Yeah, he said he likes the double wheat, but he also showed me another one. I think it was the fish scale?? Decisions, decisions!

[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1354166220' post='563239']
Welcome to Hookah Forum! Enjoy your stay and have a nice smoke.....[b]no hot towels unfortunately[/b] :P
[/quote]

Alex (agunn) will tell you otherwise... He seems to be convinced that I provide hot towel service at the hotel I work at.

[quote name='Chreees' timestamp='1354168488' post='563247']
[quote name='headhunter' timestamp='1354166220' post='563239']
Welcome to Hookah Forum! Enjoy your stay and have a nice smoke.....[b]no hot towels unfortunately[/b] :P
[/quote]

Alex (agunn) will tell you otherwise... He seems to be convinced that I provide hot towel service at the hotel I work at.
[/quote]

we all know already chris, you are the rub and tug guy at your hotel

Where in Nashville do you work again Chris? Not too far from here for a happy ending. Oh Sammie Welcome to our little slice of heaven.LET THE GAMES BEGIN.