Amborsia

followthereaper

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"][b]Fumari AMbrosia[/b][/color][/font]
[b]Hookah: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mya Bambino [/font][/color]
[b]Bowl:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] standard Egyptian [/font][/color]
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Reynolds Heavy Duty[/font][/color]
[b]Hose: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nammor[/font][/color]
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b][b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Water[/font][/color]

[b]Appearance: very wet (dripping) and finely shredded [/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smells very sweet and melony [/font][/color]
[b]Taste: Like melon but with complex undertones[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] hugewhite clouds [/font][/color]
[b]Buzz:[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] very mild[/font][/color]
[b]Duration: 1.5-2 hours[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[b]Purchased From: [/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hookah shisha[/font][/color]

[b][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Overall: 9/10 This flavor is to die for! The biggest flavor assaulting the taste buds was clearly a melon but it had more complex undertones that made this one of the best smokes I have ever tasted. I cannot place my finger on the other flavors but it all blended together like a dream. The smoke itself was huge white clouds that were a blast to play with and it lasted for what seamed like forever, it was my coals that died first. With that said I am knocking a point off for the buzz which was very mild. I am very interested in trying this was some Zag to inhance the buzz but besides that it is perfect and you must try this! I am considering adding Fumari to my regular rotation with the intention of adding Zag to them all! [/color][/font][/b]