Blueberry Muffin

slyfarmerjon

Fumari Blueberry Muffin

Set up - Nour LE Brass hookah, Caravan Hose, Egyptian Bowl, cool water in the base.

Look - Standard Fumari look, medium cut, few stems, juicy but not dripping, no dye.

Smell - All blueberry, no muffin, good though

Smoke - Same as always with fumari, good clouds between nakhla, AF and Tangiers

Flavor - Delicious, tastes exactly like blueberry muffins, strong flavor, lasted forever.

Overall - 9.5 / 10 amazing, great, wish it had a bit more smoke and a little more flavor, but great in general.

• 2 months later...
Fumari Blueberry Muffin

Set up:
Magdy Zidan Perpetual River
Hemi Bowl
Reynolds HD 1 layer
Exoticas

Cut: Medium Size Cut, Very Juicy

Smell: Very potent smell. Kind of smells like cupcakes and blueberries.

Taste: Has a great blueberry flavor. Also there is this pancake/muffin batter like taste that is actually pretty good.

Buzz: none

Clouds: AMAZING!

Duration: 1 hour (I smoke till the coals go out)

Overall: 8/10
I was worried about this flavor completely sucking. I was pleasantly surprised. The flavor was strong and lasted the entire session. The smoke was "heavy", I love fumari's smoke! Overall this was a nice solid flavor. The only reason It got an 8 is because it is definately not an everyday smoke because it is such an odd flavor.

• 8 months later...
[b][font="Calibri"](Fumari) Blueberry Muffin[/font][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"]Setup: 20’’ Sahara Dicro 4 Hose, Heba Diffuser, Vortex Bowl[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"] Coals: Golden Coal QL[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"] Hoses: 4 Nammor Hose’s[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"] People: 4[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"] Bowls: Water[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"]Smell: Blue Berries small hint of Pastries, good smell[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"]Smoke Quality: Great Smoke[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"]Smoke Taste: Taste is a 9/10 tastes more like Blueberries then anything[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"]Duration: 1 Hour[/font][/size][/b]

[b][size="3"][font="Calibri"]Overall: 8.25/10 Rated by All 4 people[/font][/size][/b]

• 4 weeks later...
[size="3"][b]Fumari [color="#0000ff"]Blueberry[/color] [color="#a0522d"]Muffin[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconaras
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Short Cut a few stems, very juicy
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base: [/b]Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
[b]Smell:[/b] Blueberry
[b]Taste: [/b]Blueberry Muffin
[b]Smoke: [/b]Great Clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] Mild
[b]Duration: [/b]1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]9/10 Well I ordered this because Fumari went crazy and stopped making their Blueberry, which is the best I have ever had. It tastes like one of the store bought blueberry with the giant sugar crystals all over the top. I really like, but i do miss straight blueberry. I think this is a great flavor even for those that don't like blueberry with the muffin and sugary taste to it.

• 3 years later...

Fumari Blueberry Muffin

Hookah: Tokel Turkish Canary on Trumpet Vase
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Razan Abu Mahir
Coals: Two Razans
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: VERY juicy, very fine short cut.
Nicotine: 0.5%.
Base: Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses.
Smell: Blueberry.
Taste: Blueberry Muffin.
Smoke: Very large clouds.
Buzz: None.
Duration: ~3 hours.

Purchased From: Trade with Jay (Arcane)

Overall: 10/10. This flavor is EPIC. Maybe the best blueberry flavor I have had since Tangiers stopped making theirs? No doubt, I think. Blueberry is the majority of the flavor, with the muffin in the background. Very sweet flavor. I had to sprinkle it into the phunnel bowl and have it up to the top but not where the foil would touch. Smoked great, and for quite a long time. I lost flavor towards the very end of the third round of coals. I would definitely smoke this flavor again, but at the price of a 100g of Fumari, I don't see myself getting it regularly (I refuse to pay for tobacco that is significantly more expensive than other brands that are just as good if not better overall).