Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
Smell: I am guessing Papaya
Taste: Papaya and undertone of melon
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: MNHookah.com

Overall: 9/10 Great Tropical Style Flavor. It's Papaya with a slight undertone of like a sweet melon. Not a big Papaya fan I thought, but this is pretty darn good. Props to MNH for the free sample. Just had to buy one Fumari for the sample. At Fumari you had to spend $25 to get the sample.

Fumari Island Papaya

Hookah: 35" KM Classic
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: HD Foil
Hose: Tried both Nammor and Khalil Mamoon
Coals: Crappy Silver Flint Coals
Base Liquid: Water and ice

Appearance: Short Cut a few stems, very juicy
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
Smell: Pretty much like a papaya. Kind of like a candy though. Not like the actual fruit.
Taste: Papaya with a small kind of...cantaloupe taste
Smoke: OK Clouds (i was using crappy coals)
Buzz: Small? I dont know, I was smoking tangiers before this lol.
Duration: About an hour.

Purchased From: MNHookah.com

Overall: 9.5/10. Its not a really strong fruit flavor. Its mellow, easy on the pallet. I really like this, and hope to get some more soon. I wish I could give a better review of this, but my coals were really crappy tonight.

• 4 weeks later...
Fumari Island Papaya

KM Exotica
Bowl: MNH Jet Glass
Screen/Foil:Glass Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Starlight Coconut coals
Base Liquid: Water
Appearance:Short cuy, some stems, kinda juicy
Smell: It had a awesome sweet papaya/tropical smel
Taste: Sweet juicy tropical paya
Smoke:Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 3hrs
Overall: 9/10 I loved the taste of this. Fumari gained some points back after the pineapple fiasco. This produced some massive clouds, the taste was there pretty much the whole session. It died out some about halfway through the 3rd set of coals. If you want to try Fumari, this would be a good start

• 2 years later...
[b]Fumari Island Papaya [/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Small Tangiers phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: coconaras [/b]
[b] [b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b] Water

[b]Appearance: very wet and juicy
[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b][b][b]Smells very sweet. Idk how papayas actually smell so cant really compare.[/b][/b]
[b]Taste: again Ive never had a papaya before but It was a very sweet, bold, and juicy flavor that I really enjoyed.[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b] big bellowing white clouds
[b]Buzz:[/b] NONE
[b]Duration: 1 hour but the coals just ran out could have gone longer with new ones. [/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah Company

[b]Overall: 8/10 This was my test run with this brand and I was very impressed with the flavor and smoke clouds. The flavor was very bold and juicy and lasted through the whole session. That being said I was disappointed to not get a buzz from this and as such will probably stick to my favored tried and true brands. If your one of those smokers who don't care about buzz and just enjoy the flavor then I highly recommend you pick this up. I think I will try mixing the little bit I have left with some Zag =)
[/b]

• 1 year later...
Post your reviews below for Fumari Island Papaya. This is for reviews only. Questions and comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods.