Mint Chocolate Chill

Erica

Fumari- Mint Chocolate Chip

Pipe-MYA Acrylic, Mya Hose
Smell- Smelled the way Mint Chocolate chip Ice Cream Tastes.
Bowl Used- Tangiers Funnel
Foil- Heavy Duty with two rings or holes.
Coal Configuration- Two Coconut Coals to start the bowl off, later switched to Jap easy lites.
Flavor/ Longevity- Thick Smoke, The coconut coals started the bowl very well. The flavor was really good. There was a strong chocolate taste as well as a strong mint feeling and taste. We went through the 2 coconut coals, then we put on two Jap coals, then added 2 more Jap. Coals after that we took the scraps from the other two hookahs we were smoking and placed it on this bowl. We were probably smoking this bowl for a good two hours and it was still going pretty well. Granted by that time all we could really taste was mint… In comparison to SB MintChoco, and AW After Nine, I give AW 8/10, SB 8.5/10 and FUM 8.5/10 on par with SB…
8.5/10

• 4 months later...
Fumari Mint Chocolate Chip

Setup: 22" mya, mya qt, smiley's 15 dollar kit, or SS mini egyptian.

Bowl: tangiers funnel bowl or tangiers wide bowls

Coals: three kings

Smell: smels like mint chocolate chip ice cream

Cut: normal fumari cut

Smoke Thickenss: 7/10

Flavour: It tastes how it smells, the flavor runs out to quickly though.

Buzz: no buzz.. fumari doesnt give me a buzz

Duration: 1 hour

Overall: It is a very good taste but the flavor seems to run out to quickly. I use to buy it every couple of weeks but then fell in love with al waha after nine.

• 3 months later...
Fumari Mint Chocolate Chip

Set Up

Hookah - 20" Egyptian

Bowl - The kind that the ones that come with the windcover attached are, but, without that windcover

Foil - Reynolds HD, Doubled up, random assortment of holes

Coal - 2 Three Kings Coals. Had to use two to start the bowl, eventually took one off.

Appearance/Cut - Cut pretty small, not microscopic like Hookah-Hookah or Havana, but not as big as Layalina or Starbuzz. A good median. I also love the packaging. I would buy this again if only for the packaging.

Smell - I opened the package and was blown away. SUCH a strong mint smell. It actually burnt my eyes cuz I was smelling it for too long. haha

Flavor - It took me a few times to get it to smoke right but once I did it was amazing. It was like, mint on the way in, chocolate on the way out.

Smoke - The one place I've been having problems, I've gotten a decent amount of clouds, but nowhere near where Starbuzz can produce. Once it does start building up enough smoke it starts to get too minty to handle and starts to taste somewhat harsh.

Buzz - I think the buzz was more from the mint then from the tobacco

Duration- First time in a while that I out-smoked a coal by myself

Overall - 9/10 I am impressed, and I'll more then likely buy more. They sell it at my local lounge, more expensive then online ($12/100g) but probably what one pouch would cost after shipping. I'm anxious to try more flavors, and hope to find somewhere close to me when I move back to Texas that sells it!

• 1 year later...
Fumari Mint Chocolate Chill

Hookah: Mya Nou Nou
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short Cut a few stems, very juicy
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey, Glycerin, and Molasses
Smell: Chocolate and Mint
Taste: Good ChocoMint Blend
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 Good Chocolate Mint Flavor, doesn't beat Nakhla, but it gives it a run for their money. If it was just a bit better I might keep this on hand, but if it was just a bit better.

First review evarrrr!

Hookah: SaharaSmoke Obsession
Bowl: Standard Egyptian
Foil: Regular
Hose: Large "Velvet & Silver" style
Coals: 3 1/2 pcs golden QL (1.5 coals total ,but broken into halves, triangular)
Base Liquid: Water, crushed ice (half a tray's worth?)

Cut: Brown, not over-dyed, few stems (very few) Sticky wet, but not 'mush' like Fantasia or other, you can still see leaf in it.

Aroma: It smells more like mint chocolate ice cream than anything, the kind with really bitter, dark chocolate pieces in it. It smells better than any shisha I've smelled so far.

Smoke: more 'smoky' than Fantasia (which seems more like whispy vapor clouds than smoke) nothing spectacular, but nice, thick and creamy if you're slow with it. Good one to let roll out gently, not a fog machine. (Good!)

Taste: This flavor was like a "rollercoaster" of chocolate and mint. Never quite both at once, but instead continually alternating between the two. It seemed to have a pattern. One minute the mint would be strong to the point where it tastes exactly like "Tic-Tacs," then it would get a tiny bit harsh, and after a purge, the next couple draws would be mouthfuls of warm, almost 'roasted' chocolate flavor. Think of making brownies, and the very bottom where the batter just slightly overcooked more than the rest did, and has that old-timey cocoa-bean savor. I think if you played with the heat, and kept it just on the edge of almost burning, you could get both at once every time.

Overall: Similar to After Nine, definitely smells better before smoking it. I found no real complaints, unless it be that the mint was overall more 'present' than the cocoa. 8.5 / 10

• 2 weeks later...

Hookah: Mya Taverna
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Standard mya hose
Coals: CH ql
Base Liquid: water

Appearance: mostly short cut with a few long leafs not too many stems. Pretty juicy. No dye so you don't have to worry about your hands being stained red, blue, green, etc.

Smell: Like mint chocolate.

Taste: Tasted like andes chocolate mints. It was a very cold taste too. My mouth had a nice cool feeling to it. Definitely a nice taste.

Smoke: Good clouds from what I could tell. I had two fans on in my room.

Buzz: None

Duration: I only smoked for about 45 minutes but I'm saving the bowl for tomorrow.

Overall: I thought it was better than al waha after nine and many people consider that to be one of al waha's top flavors. This was the first fumari I've ever had and based on this I think I'll pick up three more flavors. I really enjoyed the cool feeling I got from this flavor and I really like the presentation of fumari. This isn't my favorite flavor ever but I'd really consider getting some more of this.

8.5/10