Lemon Mint

Joseph

[url="http://www.shisha-hookah.com/products/shisha-tobacco/fumari/fumari-premium-hookah-tobacco-100g/"]Fumari[/url] Lemon Mint

Smell: Smells a little lemony, a little minty. A refreshing smell

Cut: wet, small pieces

Smoke: Thick.

Buzz: no buzz

Duration:Around an hour.

Flavor: There was a deffinite lemon flavor. The mint mainly provided coolness and brought out the lemon flavor, not a strong mint taste like "after nine" has. It was mighty good, not a deep rich taste, but deffinitley cool and refreshing. A good flavor to start a night of smoking before to moving on to something stronger.

• 5 months later...
Fumari Lemon Mint

Set Up

Hookah- Smiley's 15 in hookah

Bowl- Standard MYA Bowl

Foil- Reynolds

Coal- 1 coal w/ windcover

Appearance- Decently moist, comparable to al fakher

Smell- Smells absolutely like Lemon Mint

Flavor- Flavor was incredible. This is one of my favorite flavors now. It is extremely cool going down and taste great on the way out.

Smoke- I was able to get very thick clouds.

Buzz- Not a very big buzz.

Duration- 45min

Overall- 9/10, This is now one of my favorite flavors

• 7 months later...
Fumari Lemon Mint

Set Up -
standard 3 hose Egyptian, medium bowl, quick light coals

Tobacco-
Cut - medium size pieces
Color - amber-ish color

Flavor-
Very nice flavor. Mild lemon flavor with a very cooling mint sensation, kind of like a Menthol. The flavor isn't overly strong and it is a perfect relaxing flavor.

Smoke-
Big clouds of smoke. Took a few minutes to get going but once it did good amounts of smoke. Some tobaccos probably produce more, but it is still a great amount

Buzz-
Nice relaxing buzz, not to strong. deffenitly not a make you fall over type of buzz

Duration- 1 hr

Rating - 2/10, very happy with the flavor. only complaint is its a wee bit expensive. i took a couple points off for that.

• 1 year later...
Fumari Lemon Mint

Set Up: Mya Acrylic, small funnel, 2 coconaras, ice-cold water with some lemon juice.

Cut: Really wet with a few stems

Smell: Has a sweet smell with a hint of lemon and mint

Taste: AMAZING! Very soothing taste. More lemon than mint though. but flavour lasted the whole time

Smoke: I was producing really puffy coulds (taking hits 2-3 times a minute)

Buzz: I had a nice buzz..... one of those relaxing buzzes that makes you sink in your chair

Duration: Lasted a little over an hour

Quality: 10/10! Amazing flavour, big clouds, and very relaxing buzz! One of my favorites

Overall:

• 2 months later...
Fumari (in general)

Tobacco has always been very moist and potent in smell. It is usually finely chopped, though some (mojito comes to mind) came with large chunks of leaves.

My setup is the same every time, a stock MZ egyptian bowl (holds close to 15g), with 2 jap coals and MZ windcover. Before I had my MZ I used a poor quality egyptian with the "combo bowl" (built in windscreen). I use metal screens, both from the combo bowl and from MZ, which screen I use seems to have no effect on how it smokes. Fumari is more heat sensitive than most, and too much or too little becomes readily apparent. Bowls are packed moderately loose, but the weight of the tobacco packs it down alright.

Fumari Lemon Mint:
Aroma: Oh DAMN! leave the tub open for a few minutes and the whole room smells lemony fresh! Very potent smell, like most fumari.

Cut: typical fumari, sometimes small bits, sometimes they were a bit larger, nothing major, a few stems.

Taste: A couple batches (I've gotten 4 tubs over the last few months) were too powerful for my tastes, but lately it's been just right. Lemon and Mint have always been clear.

Smoke: Moderate to thick clouds.

More to come soon!