fumari choc mint chip

SET UP

hookah- single hose brass syrian 24inch i think

bowl- standard mya

foil- extra thick, can't remember brand

coal- finger coals not sure of brand sorry folks

appearance- medium sizes pieces and was in between nahkla and fakher

smell - very nice and chocolatey with mint. the mint was on par with the choc

flavor- i was disappointed i must say the mint was just way too strong and the choc cldn't be really tasted

smoke- decent density didn't get clouds

buzz- it was alright

duration- hr and a half in the mint died down and there was more choc which was wat i was expecting

overall 6/10. didn't live up to the hype this flavor.

passion fruit

set up- same as above

Appearance- it was wet, not fakher wet but close

smell- very nice sort of like the drink

flavor- alot of floral undertones to it and lately there has been a nutty aftertaste which i dun really like, same one i get with the tropical punch.

buzz- nice and relaxed

duration- 1 hr 45mins

overall 8/10 i liked it, it was fresh and lively tasting. the recent nutty taste i dun know why but the first few times were gold mate[/b]

• 4 weeks later...
SETUP: Mya QT S'class; three kings coals, normal foil, mya standard bowl, and normal water level in base.

TROPICAL PUNCH: it smelled great, as soon as you smell the tobacco you want to smoke it immedialy, while smoking it, it was a thick good taste that produced large quanites of smoke and great taste, i would reccomend it if you like fruity and a very tropical flavor.

WATERMELON: i really enjoy this flavor, the watermelon really has a great thick hearty and really strong fruity watermelon taste. The smoke was very thick and tastd good all the way through. As watermelon flavors are conserned i really enjoyed it compared to ohter brands.

• 3 weeks later...
These are reviews of the fumari tobacco I got from critterchops for winning the photo contest.

Fumari Chocolate
Cut: The cut is pretty fine, pretty similar to Naklah, but much juicer then Naklah
Smell: Smells like Swedish fish... the candy or kinda like chocolate and strawberry
Flavor: Tastes exactly how it smells, I and my friends loved this flavor
Overall rating: I would give this a 10/10! Am highly considering buying some more. Produces nice big clouds of white smoke.

Fumari Banana
Cut: Cut is the same as the chocolate
Smell: Smells like artificial banana
Flavor: Tastes exactly as how it smells, not too bad of a flavor, though if you are looking for a authentic banana this will probably not be what you are looking for
Overall rating: Would rate this as a 7.5/10 because of the flavor. Did produce nice thick clouds of smoke.

• 3 weeks later...
Some of these reviews are based off of experiances 3-4 years ago with fumari shisha(black grape, white grape, jasmine, Double apple, kiwi). So i dont know if they have changed anything since then with the above stated flavors.

Fumari Exotic mango

27 inch mya
standard mya bowl
nour wood coal
ice water
heavy duty foil

-Cut: medium size chop, stems and leafs
-Smell: very sweet juicy and wonderful! ive noticed over the years of fumari shisha ive smoked that all the sweet flavors like guava nectarine peach and mango all smell alike (same sweet smell) just each with a hint of the fruit they represent.
-Smoke: very thick smoky clouds!
-Taste: very sweet mango flavor my far one of the best mangos i have tried!
-rating 9/10

-Fumari Guava

-Cut: medium size chop, stems and leafs
-Smell: very sweet like candy guava
-Smoke: very thick smoky clouds! almost oily film taste in mouth
-Taste: it had an amazing sweet candy like guava taste ! not as sour as i remember guava tasting like but a very very nice smoke!
-rating 8/10

Fumari Kiwi

-cut:medium size cut, leafs and stems
-smell: smells like sweet and ripe kiwi with a tart smell
-smoke: normal thickness of smoke nothing special
-taste: kind of a light flavor that died out after about an hour, very sweet and tasty. but not what i would say to be a dead on kiwi taste , BUT amazing mixer!
-rating-: 7.5/10

Fumari Jasmine

-smell: very strong jasmine smell almost concentrated
-smoke: very thick smoke
-taste: just to much jasmine! it left an oily film of jasmine flavor in my mouth! Jasmine is one of my favorite flavors and i am damn picky with this one. flavor would be awsome if lighter and no oily taste
-rating-: 4/10

Fumari Double apple

-smell: light apple scent followed by anise
-smoke: normal thickness
-taste: im not much of a fan of anise flavor but i do have my days when i look forward to a nice double apple! this is one of the better double apples ive tried.
-rating-: 7/10

Fumari Grape

-cut:medium size cut, leafs and stems ,actualy kinda dry for FUMARI!
-smell: smells like sweet black grape, very nice and very close smelling to starbuzz
-smoke: normal thickness
-taste: a nice grape but i find it does lack alittle flavor and kind of takes on just a smoky grape flavor. i would rate starbuzz black grape a 8-8.5 and this a 7.5
-rating-: 7.5/10

Fumari White grape

-smell: very light smell of white grape, light but smelled devine
-smoke: normal thickness of smoke nothing special
-taste: a sweet white grape flavor only wish it was stronger

Fumari Nectarine

-smell:very sweet and tasty nectarine smell i would say it was about as close to fresh nectarine juice as you could get!
-smoke: nice thick clouds, real face hiders
-taste: one of my favorite fumari flavors! very sweet and right on key with nectarine flavor! a good smoke !
-rating-: 9/10

Fumari White peach

-smell: smells like sweet and ripe kiwi with a tart smell
-smoke: nice thick clouds a tad but oily
-taste: a very sweet peach flavor(peach candy like), only draw back was it left like a flavor film in my mouth! i would rate SB peach a 9.5 and this a 7 -= (

• 2 months later...
Note : These reviews are all from about 9 months to a year or so ago, so Fumari might have changed their recipes a bit since then.

=================
Fumari - Premium Caramel
=================

Appearance : Finely cut (like all Fumari) and light golden in color. The really odd thing here is that I am all but certain that for this this ma’assell Fumari actually used a liquid caramel or butterscotch sauce instead of molasses! It is extremely gooey and sticky, and and the sauce is really stringy when you pull the ma’assell apart.

Smell : Very sweet smelling! I’m not sure if it smells more like caramel or butterscotch pudding, but it’s definately one of the two. A nice strong and sweet smell that makes me hopeful for an equally strong and sweet smoke!

Flavor : It took longer then most ma’assell to start producing a good smoke, but after about 5 minutes the flavor kicked in nicely! I’m still not sure if it’s more caramel or more butterscotch, but I can assure you that it’s quite sweet and very tasty! The flavor is a little lighter then I would have liked and can be rather subtle at times, but it is by no means a flavorless smoke. It doesn’t scream “Caramel!” or “Butterscotch!” at you when you smoke it, but the flavor is certainly there in decent ammounts. The sweetness of the flavor is well balanced I think... its a nice sweet smoke that will make you lick your lips every now and then, but it never becomes overly sweet like the tooth numbing Al-Fakher Strawberry can. Well done!

Smoke Density : Fumari = Top notch quality. Nuff’ said.

Buzz: As per usual the buzz is a mild one, but still manages to be very satisfying and relaxing with every smoke.

Overall Impression : I gotta say that I as a tiny bit disappointed with this one. It has a good and real caramel/butterscotch flavor, but I would have liked it to have been a bit stronger to be honest. The flavor was really nice, but there is room for improvement. However it was still a quite good smoke that I throughly enjoyed and would be happy to smoke again. If your in the market for a nice Caramel flavor that doesnt contain any coffee notes then I think you might really enjoy Fumari Caramel. I know I did!
One other thing that should be mentioned though... when you smoke it, the caramel sauce used in this ma’assell pretty much liquifies and will drip down the inside of your bowl and onto the grommet in mass quanities. So be prepared to have a seriously sticky mess of liquid caramel to clean up afterwords!

Rating : 7 out of 10

=================
Fumari - Cola
=================

Appearance : Dark red in color and decently wet. Not soaked or drenched in molasses like most Fumari, but still containing much more moisture then you would find in brands such as Nakhla. The cut is typical of Fumari as well (its very nice) and theres very little stem material to speak of.

Smell : Very strong! A nice bubbly Cola smell that reminds you of a drink out of a freshly opened bottle of Coca Cola (the kind in the nice glass bottles, not the cheap plastic ones).

Flavor : Without a doubt the most realistic and refreshing Cola flavor I have ever tasted, hands down! It lacks that sort of “nutty” flavor that you would experience with Nakhla’s and Al-Fakher’s Cola and replaces it with a deeper level of realism and a certain “bubbly” sensation to the smoke that really makes it come alive. Theres also an underlying sweetness to the smoke that I’ve never experienced with any other brand’s Cola flavor. Its not overly sweet, but theres just enough sweetness to make it almost perfectly realistic.

Smoke Density : AAA+ as always! Fumari has really got the smoothness and density of their smoke down to a science.

Buzz: Typical mellow Fumari buzz. A good one for any time and any place.

Overall Impression : After trying Cola flavors from Nakhla, Al-Waha, Al-Fakher, and Fumari I have to say that Fumari’s version stands head and shoulders above all the rest. The flavor is very realistic and not “nutty” like all the others tend to be. The well balanced sweetness, the bubbly feeling left in your throat, and the fresh cool Cola flavor is more realistic then any other I’ve tried. The thickness and smoothness of the smoke is Al-Fakher quality and the buzz is always pleasing. All these factors work together to create a ma’assell masterpiece that brings together everything I could possibly want out of a Cola flavor. If your looking for a top notch Cola then look no further then Fumari. Nuff’ said.

Rating : 10 out of 10

=================
Fumari - Chocolate
=================

Appearance : Fitting of the name, it’s dark brown in color. Absolutely drenched in molasses (or honey, I’m not too sure which Fumari uses) to a level I’ve only seen before in the likes of Al-Fakher. Soaked!

Smell : Okay.. I’m impressed already! It smells just like a Tootsie Roll! I would say more about it, but theres not really much to say. Perfect chocolate Tootsie Roll smell all the way!

Flavor : I don’t know what kind of crazy alchemy those folks down at Fumari have been up to (maybe I don’t want to know) but this ma’assell tastes just like it smells! I was really curious how they would handle the task of creating a chocolate flavored ma’assell and wondered if it would be a milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or somewhere inbetween. But they totally caught me by surpise with this one! Instead of trying to make it taste like a chocolate bar it’s almost as if they melted down a whole ton of Tootsie Rolls and used that gloriously sweet chocolately goo instead of molasses to coat the tobacco. Sweet, chocolately, and utterly mouth watering! I would have liked the flavor to have been a tiny bit stronger, but it was still plenty strong enough to satisfy my taste buds.

Smoke Density : Top notch all the way! Thick and rich, a true thing of beauty. Take that Al-Fakher! Your competition has arrived!

Buzz: Mild and relaxing just like all the other Fumari I’ve tried. Good for any time, any place, any person, and any occasion. Niceness!

Overall Impression : I went into this one with extreme skepticism as to how a chocolate flavored ma’assell could be done well, but after smoking a bowl of this I think Fumari has suceeded admirably! It tasted soooo good I don’t think I put the hose down for more then 20 seconds at any point over the entire hour and twenty minutes this very long lasting bowl smoked for. As I said earlier I do wish it was a tiny bit stronger in the flavor department, but I think thats only because it tasted so excellent I just couldnt get enough of it! I’m just glad I don’t have the money to fill a swimming pool with this stuff... because I’m pretty sure I’d end up drowning in it!
If your looking for a nice chocolate flavored ma’assell that doesn’t have mint mixed in and you enjoy the flavor of Tootsie Rolls, then you should consider yourself obligated to pick up a tub of Fumari Chocolate!
After just one bowl this ma’assell has secured a permenant place in my collection!

Rating : 9.5 out of 10

=================
Fumari - French Vanilla
=================

Appearance : A light brown colored ma’assell thats well soaked in molasses. The cut is the Fumari style that I’ve come to know and love.

Smell : A very creamy and milky vanilla smell that reminds me a lot french vanilla ice cream. Its an inviting scent that gives me hopes for a very relaxing experience to come.

Flavor : Sadly, the flavor of this ma’assell is nowhere near as rich as the smell. It does have a distinctly creamy vanilla flavor, but the flavor is quite a bit lighter then I was hoping for. Its a subtle and mildly sweet flavor that lingers on your lips and rests at the tip of your tongue through the entire session, but it doesn’t scream “vanilla!!” like I had hoped it would. If you lick your lips between puffs your sure to get little jolts of vanilla flavor here and there, but the smoke would probably be considered underpowered by most standards.

Smoke Density : Top quality all the way! A great thickness and a smooth draw through the entire smoke. If you like Al-Fakher’s smoke, your bound to like Fumari’s.

Buzz: As smooth as the smoke, its a boon to the over-worked brain. But then again, I suppose even if you’ve got an under-worked brain you’d still enjoy this just as much. Its a really nice “any time” buzz.

Overall Impression : While it was a mellow and relaxing smoke, I really did find the flavor to be a lot lighter then I would have liked it to have been. It had a distinct sweetness and a mild vanilla flavor that would probably lend itself quite well to mixing with other flavors. But compared to some of the other Fumari flavors I’ve had lately (Watermelon, Sour Apple, Grape, White Peach, Cola, and many others) their French Vanilla just seems downright bland. I do plan to smoke it again in the future, as I did enjoy the smoke and feel it would be worth revisiting at least once more. But after I finish this 50 gram sample, I honestly can’t really see myself ordering another tub of this. It might be worth trying if getting bored with your current flavor selection, although I’ve never tried another Vanilla flavor so I don’t really have anything to compare it to (although it reminds me a lot of Nakhla’s Candy flavor). In any case, it was nice but theres a lot of room for improvement here.

Rating : 6 out of 10

=================
Fumari - Premium Cherry
=================

Appearance : A medium red (not really dark, not really light) colored ma’assell with a molasses content similar to the Al-Fakher you would find twords the top of the jar. Nicely wet but not floating in sauce. The cut is your typical Fumari style.

Smell : To date this is the only Cherry flavor I have smelled that didn’t remind me of cough syrup. Its a really bright and potent cherry smell that reminds me a lot of a sweet cherry candy, or perhaps even a cherry grenadine syrup.

Flavor : Very odd to say the least. It tastes very little like it smells and is actually pretty floral through most of the puff. The end of the puff and the aftertaste reveals a gentle marchiano cherry flavor, but the start and middle of each drag is about half floral and half sweet cocktail cherry. But the floral aspect is not floral in a “Rose” type of way, but more of a mild lilac type of deal. As odd as this sounds it is actually a very tasty flavor. After about 20 minutes or so of smoking the floral side of this ma’assell begins to fade off, leaving a bright marchiano cherry flavor with only the subtlest hint of the perfumey flavor that dominated the smoke twords the begining of the session.

Smoke Density : Beautiful as always. Thick and smooth as can be.

Buzz: Mellow enough to be enjoyed at 4:00 in the afternoon or 4:00 in the morning. Always satisfying but never too strong.

Overall Impression : This is a flavor that I have a feeling is probably not for everyone. Its a really nice and mellow smoke, but if you tend to dislike floral flavors and are looking for a really “cherry bomb” flavor you’d do best to look elsewhere. It ultimately was nothing like what I was expecting, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit and wouldn’t mind smoking it again at some point. However it’s not likely to be one I’ll order again after my sample runs out simply because it’s just not what I’m really looking for in a cherry flavor. It certainly has it’s place as a creative and refreshing take on a classic flavor, but it ultimately just doesn’t capture the realism I’m looking for in a Cherry flavor.

Rating : 6.5 out of 10

=================
Fumari - Premium Grape
=================

Appearance : A dark purple/red in color and finely cut in that typical Fumari kind of way (which is about halfway between Romman and Al-Fakher). The moisture content is very nice as well! Fairly soaked in molasses but not drenched. Looks good!

Smell : Open the jar and prepare to have every particle of oxygen within a 20 foot radius permeated with a almost overwhelming (and seriously mouth watering) red grape juice smell. It smells a LOT like Al-Fakher Grape smells, but much more intense and grapey. The smell really reminds me exactly of the taste of the red grape juice my grandmother used to serve with breakfast way back when I was but a young child. A taste so strong and bold that can only come from real non-concentrated fresh grape juice.

Flavor : The flavor really reminds me exactly of the taste of the red grape juice my grandmother used to serve with breakfast way back when I was but a young child. A taste so strong and bold that can only come from real non-concentrated fresh grape juice.

Yup! You guessed it! This is another one that tastes just like it smells! I think the giant flavor explosion Fumari Grape provides can be best described as “Al-Fakher Grape on steroids”. The underlying flavor is rather similar to Al-Fakher, but quite a bit more intense and distinctly red grape juicy (as where Al-Fakher’s is more like a white grape juice). It leaves a long lasting and super strong grape juice aftertaste that will linger in your mouth for several minutes after a puff and tide you over nicely while the hose is being passed around if your smoking it with others.

Smoke Density : Do I really have to say this again? *Sigh* Oh well, to make a long story short Fumari’s density and smoothness of smoke is perfectly equal to that of Al-Fakher. If you’ve never had Al-Fakher, just expect to get the best smoke you have ever had!

Buzz: Yeah, I’m getting pretty tired of repeating myself on this one too. But hey... once more isn’t gonna kill me. Like I’ve said time and again, you can expect a really relaxing and mellow buzz from any Fumari ma’assell. Never too strong, but never absent either. Something for everyone really.

Overall Impression : Every now and then I taste a flavor of ma’assell that I just can’t possibly imagine a better version of. Something that just tastes soooo good my mind can’t even begin to think how a superior version of that flavor could exist... and Al-Fakher’s Grape was one of those flavors.
Fortunately, it seems that Fumari has a better imagination then I do! I thought I had found the perfect Grape flavor in that of Al-Fakher, but somehow, some way, the people at Fumari managed to create something that really changed my perceptions of what could be done with a ma’assell. Are they artists? Alchemists? Mad scientists? Or something totally different? That is something that I may never know. But after trying Fumari Grape there is one thing I know now that I didn’t know before... that no matter how delicious or perfect you think a flavor is, there is ALWAYS room for improvement.
And that fact alone is why I’m not going to give this flavor a perfect 10 rating. Thanks for the wisdom Fumari guys.

Rating : 9.9 out of 10

=================
Fumari - Sour Apple
=================

Appearance : Very light golden in color and simply swimming in molasses. As with all Fumari I’ve seen, it has that perfected cut thats about halfway between Al-Fakher and Romman.

Smell : Prepare to have your sinuses cleared out with one sniff of this! A very bright and true apple juice smell with a heavy dose of anise to back it up. Breathing in the scent of this one too deeply may induce a coughing fit!

Flavor : Okay... while this may not be exactly what you would expect a “Sour Apple” to taste like, I can say with almost complete certainty that it is one of (if not the) most incredibly complex and intricately crafted flavors my taste-buds have ever encountered. Theres 4 different levels to this flavor that all blend seamlessly together and seem to complement each other perfectly.

The first flavor that hits you is a fresh and true apple juice flavor. This lingers for a second before giving way to something very floral. And not floral in a “Rose” kind of way, but more of a potpourri sort of mix that blends into the background of the apple juice flavor.
The third flavor that lingers behind all this is a mild note of anise (licorice) that richens the flavor of the apple and yet never becomes strong enough to overpower the rest of the flavor. It lingers nicely in the background and coats your throat towards the end of each puff.
Finally, as you finish exhaling the puff you are hit with a nicely sour “green apple rind” flavor that will linger in your mouth between puffs and give truth to the flavor’s Sour Apple name.

But what really amazes me the most about this ma’assell is how strong and apparent each of the 4 parts of the flavor are, and yet how they manage to blend together almost seamlessly in each puff. Starting with apple juice, then something floral and apple juice, then a note of licorice to richen it all, and finishing with a perfect green apple rind flavor.

Smoke Density : The best of the best, as I have come expect from Fumari at this point. This flavor however can (and likely will) be too strong for it’s own good during the first 5 or 10 minutes of the smoke, especially if your smoking it in a small or mini hookah. The density of the smoke combined with the strength of the flavor may induce a coughing fit during the first few minutes of smoking, but that overpowering strength (almost like pure mint, but without the coolness) will fade after 5 minutes or so. Then leaving you with a supremely smooth and dense smoke the likes of which are hard to equal.

Buzz: I’m not sure how many times I’ve said this now, but heres one more for good measure... its perfect for any occasion and any person. Not too strong, not too light. I think after smoking at least 10 bowls of Fumari I’ve decided the buzz Fumari’s ma’assell provides is definitely my favorite, as I can smoke it any time and never feel burned out afterwards.

Overall Impression : I think I’m in love! Fumari continues to amaze me with more and more incredible smokes, and this was probably the most incredible of any! I can’t even begin to imagine the level of mastery required to create such a deeply complex and consistently delicious flavor such as this. Each puff seemed better then the last and my smoking partner almost had to fight me to get me to share the hose on this one (and I almost had to fight him to get it back!).
While it was not exactly what one would expect a “Sour Apple” flavor to taste like, I think it tasted far better and was a much more wonderful flavor then I could have ever imagined I would find in a Sour Apple.
I really do love Al-Fakher’s Apple and Golden Seal Eskandaraini Apple (as do I love Nakhla’s Apple and Askandarany Apple) but I think this one just beat out all 4 of those to become my new favorite Apple! The closest thing I have had to an apple flavor with this much depth and complexity was Al-Fakher’s GS Esk. Apple, but even that can’t really compare to the beauty of this Fumari Sour Apple. It’ll change your life!

===================
Fumari - Premium Strawberry
===================

Appearance : As with the other Fumari flavors I’ve reviewed, this one is nicely soaked in that ever so special sauce. And just as you would expect from a Strawberry flavor, it’s bright red in color. The cut is (as with all the other Fumari flavors I’ve tried) like a halfway cross between Romman and Al-Fakher. Not too chunky, not too fine... I’d say its just right!

Smell : Its got a similar smell to Nakhla’s Strawberry, but with something vaguely chemical smelling and seriously sinus clearing added in. It doesnt smell bad really, but it does smell quite artificial.

Flavor : Its an impressionistic sort of Strawberry flavor in that traditional Nakhla type style. Its not perfectly realistic, (more realistic then Nakhla, but still not dead on) but you do get the distinct impression that you are smoking a Strawberry flavor. Theres an odd finishing note to it though... something vaguely floral that seems, to me, a bit out of place at first glance. After a few minutes of smoking the floral backround merges well into the midly acidic and pleasent Strawberry flavor. Its a quite tasty and really different and interesting take on a classic flavor.

Smoke Density : Superb as usual! After trying several Fumari flavors I am convinced that the quality and density of the smoke is just as nice as any Al-Fakher I’ve ever had. It can take a whole lotta heat without ever burning and is totally satisfying. The only downside of it is that you might get 2 or 3 puffs out of the bowl that are a little too thick for their own good, giving you a little cough to remind you that your not smoking a total foo-foo mild candy flavor . In other words, your probably not going to feel like a metrosexual when smoking Fumari (but it’s really okay if you are a metrosexual... but be warned that you might not feel quite like yourself while indulging in a bowl of Fumari).

Buzz: Total chill. Nice and relaxing without ever becoming so strong as to make your head spin. Good stuff for any occasion I say! Very nice in my book!

Overall Impression : Although I don’t think I’ll be calling this one my new favorite version of a Strawberry flavor just yet, it was quite good. A mildly sweet strawberry thats slightly acidic with a decididly floral backround. It was quite tasty and a nice change of pace from the sugar overload that is Al-Fakher Strawberry and I would definately smoke it again before too long. It didn’t blow my mind like the Fumari Watermelon and Tropical Punch did, but it was really nice smoke that I look forward to having again. If your looking for a new and different Strawberry flavor to try I would recommend giving Fumari’s version a try! Its good stuff!

Rating : 7.5 out of 10

===============
Fumari - Tropical Punch
===============

Appearence : That same lovely "half Romman half Al-Fakher" type cut as the Watermelon, only this time bright red in color (fitting for Tropical Punch, eh'?). Not quite as wet as the Watermelon was, but still very well lubed Check the pic above for a closer look.

Smell : Woah... it smells exactly the way the red Hawaiian Punch tastes! Super strong in smell (just opening the jar will get the whole room smelling like it's ready for a Tiki Party) and seriously mouth watering...arggh! Smells too good to keep on just smelling! Must..smokeee!!

Taste : Okay...wow...holy %@&!... I am seriously glad I bought this stuff!
It tastes just like it smells! Imagine the taste of red Hawaiian Punch and you'll know exactly what to expect from this one. Like Fumari's Watermelon, its a good powerful flavor that doesn't leave you guessing what your smoking. And like the Watermelon as well, you probably shouldn't smoke this one with any friends of yours... Only for the simple fact that once you taste it you will probably refuse to pass the hose to anyone else until you've smoked every last delecious puff of it!

Buzz : Pretty much the same as the Fumari Watermelon (and most Al-Fakher) really. Its a mild and groovy sorta thing thats good for any occasion. Its deffinately there, but won't interfere with any other things you may be doing at the time. I like it!

Thickness/Smoke Density : Maybe its just this new Fumari Junior Hookah I have, but just like the Watermelon this stuff was astonishingly thick! The guys at Al-Fakher better prepare themselves, because theres a new contender in town!

Overall Impression : If you like the flavor of Hawaiian Punch you simply cannot go wrong with Fumari's Tropical Punch! I don't think theres anything negative I could say about it and every aspect of the smoking experiance met with a big thumbs up from me! And oh yeah... don't go asking me for any samples of this one. I will guard my stash of Fumari Tropical Punch like a rabid junkyard dog and defend it to the death! To the death I tell you!!

==============
Fumari - Watermelon
==============

Cut/Appearence : As you can see from the pic, its a light golden color. The cut may be one of my favorites yet, as its an interesting sort of half Romman half Al-Fakher type of style. Super wet, cut nice and fine without being too fine as to risk clogging the bowl, with a few little stems here and there.

Smell : Watermelon bubblegum explosion! Check your sinuses at the door!

Taste : You know... I was really expecting this to be a super sweet Jolly Rancher sort of "candy" watermelon flavor, but oooh man was I wrong! And in a good way! This stuff is totally realistic! At first it tasted a little bit like Nakhla's Sweet Melon (but cleaner) and then after about a minute or so of smoking a very realistic and absolutely mouth watering watermelon flavor came rushing in! The big bold flavor stayed strong through the whole bowl without ever begining to fade (about an hour or so).Take my word for it.. its good! I mean $&@( $*%! *$#! is it good!!!

Buzz: Pretty mild actually... much like the Fakher, Fumari seems to have most of the nicotine leeched out of it. Its pleasent and relaxing, but don't expect any trainwrecks here. Fine by me though, it lent itself nicely to playing a game of Tiger Woods 06' on the Xbox 360... all in all I was really satisfed with it.

Thickness/Smoke Density : Superb! I mean top bloody quality! Just as good as any Al-Fakher I've ever had (and smoked out of 10" hookah no less)! Really thick and rich without being overhwelming enough to make you end up in a coughing fit. Great work Fumari!

Overall Impression : This is a truely top notch, perfected, absolute star of a flavor! It was delicious beyond words and totally satisfying in every way a ma'assell can be. After being so dissapointed in Al-Amir's Watermelon, it really made me happy to find Fumari's version! It is a truely exceptional flavor that anyone looking for a good Watermelon flavor should pick up right away!
(And buy two, trust me! You'll thank me later! )

=================
Fumari - White Peach
=================

Appearance : Golden brown in color with that almost perfect (in my opinion) Fumari cut. Well soaked in molasses (or honey, I’m not sure) without being quite swimming in it.

Smell : Plentiful piles and pounds of pretty pure perfect peachy power!!! I mean seriously, if you thought Romman Peach smelled good, you ain’t smelled nothin’ yet! Fresh, delicious, realistic, and wonderful.

Flavor : Plentiful piles and pounds of pretty pure perfect peachy power!!! I mean seriously, if you thought Romman Peach tasted good, you ain’t tasted nothin’ yet! Fresh, delicious, realistic, and wonderful.
Sound familiar? Thats because it tastes just like it smells! While I very much loved Romman Peach, Fumari’s White Peach simply blows Romman’s out of the water. The flavor is much brighter and fresher, and Fumari’s Peach doesn’t have that strange “nutty” sort of undertone that Romman’s Peach has. Also, Al-Amir’s Peach cannot even begin to compare to the sheer freshness, realism, and mouth wateringly addictive flavor this delightful ma’assell has.

Smoke Density : A+++! Rich and dense, yet still smooth and silky. Some of the best you’ll ever experience, I guarantee it!

Buzz: Just as smooth as the smoke. As with all Fumari, its pretty mellow and approachable by pretty much any hookah smoker young and old alike. Good for any situation and always satisfying for me.

Overall Impression : If your looking for the best Peach flavor around, it is my humble opinion Fumari’s White Peach is THE one to buy. I honestly haven't been writing much of any new reviews lately because I’ve been sitting around smoking this stuff all the time! I mean sure, I have lots of new flavors to try, but this White Peach is just soooo good it can be hard to bring myself to smoke anything else sometimes!
Its like they took Romman Peach, removed the “nutty” undertone, and doubled the brightness/purity/juicyness of the flavor.
This is a flavor that I would recommend to anyone in an instant and will be a permanent addition of my collection. If you haven't tried this one yet, order some now! You’ll thank me later!

• 1 month later...
Fumari Rose

Smoke: Sub-mediocre, mediocre at best.

Effect: Good

Flavor: Tastes like rose intially, then tapers off to fruity pebbles.

Overall: 3. I was generous on this score because it actually managed to taste like its name, and it left my room smelling like roses, then like stale beer a couple hours later. yum, It's the ass-gobstopper of shisha's.

Fumari Jasmine

Smoke: Mediocre. Thats below-average.

Effect: good

Flavor: exactly like roses, but weaker and it didnt taper off to fruity pebbles.

Overall: 4. This got higher scores because it didnt suck as much as rose's after taste/smell, but it didnt really taste much like anything, so it kinda canclled itself out.

Fumari Watermelon

Smoke: weak

Flavor: Like watermelon jollyranchers, with a bit of creamy aftertaste. It will taste nasty to anyone but diehard fans of cheap synthesized watermelon flavoring.

Overall: 6. Congrats fumari, you actually had a shisha that tasted like something. Smoke was weak as hell though.

Fumari Chocolate

Smoke: mediocre

Flavor: Like cocopuffs, but weak. Not a fan of fake nasty chocolate flavoring.

Overall: 3. I was really looking foward to this flavor the most being a big fan of chocolate, but this was a big big letdown.

Fumari Coconut

Smoke: Actually pretty good, i am suprised.

Flavor: Ever so slightly of coconut. It actually tasted a bit of the rose/jasmine potpurriness. A hint of creamyness.

Overall: 5. Cant beat a good smoke, even if it tastes like nothing.

Comments/Suggestions: Dont be decieved by the goopyness, even nahkla which is as dry as a week old dropping both tastes and smokes the hell out of fumari. So lets put this into perspective, Cocopuffs-fruity pebbles-jolly ranchers, sounds like fumari ordered out of dow chemicals backcatalogue of 90's junk food flavors. I tried acclimating it for 6 hours, no difference, then i tried freezing it and still nothing. The fact all the flavor's tasted the same or of nothing at all means that fumari brand shisha makes a better cockroach trap than smoke.

• 7 months later...
So I have been putting this off for a few weeks but my girl wanted to try some fumari again after not having had it for about 6 months.

Setup:
Mya Frost
Medium Phunnel
1 3 kings 40mm coal broken in half with 1 half on each side of the bowl.
1 layer of tin foil with 3 circles of holes poked with a picture hanging nail
We ordered a 500gram sampler pack so we chose these flavors:

Cut was the same for all-fine cut with little or no stems. Juicy all the way through.

Cream Soda
--Smell-Subtle ginger scent
--Taste-not much. tasted like i wasnt smoking anything.

Kiwi
--Smell-like alcohol and bananas
--Taste-nothing...perhaps bad luck for two crappy flavors

Tuttie Frutti
--Smell-like gummi bears
--Taste-none freakin again...now im pissed

Raspberry
--Smell-like raspberry mamba
--Taste-i got a slight hint of raspberry. then it hit really nice. good flavor very sweet and juicy.

Triple Apple
--Smell-light anise. was worried since most double apple is licoricey
--Taste-like shit

It doesnt matter what the smoke was like because without flavor its not worth my time to worry about it

I am never buying this shit again. I called their customer service and they told me I was probably doing something wrong. Im sorry but if i have never burned tangiers once i think i can light some normal shit. They offended me with that. I think I got the worst luck. All but raspberry had almost zero flavor. Perhaps it was a bad batch of tobacco that they used when they added all the flavors but I dont know. I was very dissappointed and will not recommend this to anyone. Hopefully fusion will taste nice otherwise I am sticking with tangiers. Edited by thecoalition

• 3 months later...
Fumari Citrus Mint

Smoke: VERY thick on both of my sessions

Effect: Decent buzz, like inhaling altoids.

Flavor: Didn't taste much of the citrus but the mint was amazing

Overall: 9/10, one of the best mints i've had

Fumari Orange Cream

Smoke: Average

Effect: Mellow orange flavor, decent buzz

Flavor: Orange flavor is definitely there but not overwhelming or tangy, very smooth taste

Overall: 8/10, not my favorite but definitely a good smoke

• 1 year later...
I had smoked some prickly pear at a hookah bar, or at least thats what i thought i ordered and really liked it, so i went ahead and bought some banana, blueberry muffin, and prickly pear.

Setup: small phunnel w/mod, regular coals.

Smell: Incredible. They all smell like candy.

Banana - supposed to be synthetic banana, tasted like novacane laced fruit roll ups. 3/10

Blueberry - Just fruit roll ups, but muted. 4/10

Prickly Pear - like smoking walnuts with a little kick. Definitely not what i smoked at the hookah bar. 2/10

Overall - 3/10. It makes a good potpourri. What do you expect from a trendy shisha company?

Fumari Cola

Cut: Typical Fumari, kind of stringy. Very moist and soaked in flavor.

Smell:
Spicy Cola. Not that great, honestly, I hated the smell. It was not pleasant in any way.

Taste:
Kind of like Cola. The taste was hard to place. There was an interesting Kola nut flavor but it was weak and overpowered by the air in the room. Not a good taste, not at all.

Overall:
2/10. It's not the worst shisha in the world but it was not good. I will never buy this again and it makes me sad that Fumari even released this flavor because it gives Fumari a bad name.

Fumari Blueberry Muffin

Cut: Typical Fumari. Very moist and delightful.

Smell:
What a smell! It smells like Blueberry muffins rolled in sugar. I really love the smell of this and one of my roommates loved it even more.

Taste:
Mostly blueberry with a slight baked-goods flavor. It was a nice taste but not as potent as I would have hoped for. Very sweet, very delicious but still pales in comparison to Golden Layalina Blueberry.

Overall:
7/10. Good taste, overpowering smell. The smell builds up your expectations and the taste just can't live up. It's a good blueberry flavored shisha but the flavor doesn't justify the crazy price tag.

• 3 weeks later...
Setup (see above post)

Fumari Jasmine

Aroma: smells exactly like jasmine, light and delicious.

Cut: cut finely, loose and easy to pack

Flavor: Light and somewhat sweet, amazing aftertaste. A must try.

Clouds: easy and thick. smooth smoke, especially with a steamy vase.

Overall: one of my favorite smokes, could use a sweet mix such as honey, banana, kiwi, or AW power bull.

Fumari Orange

Aroma: Definitely orange, clean and clear.

Cut: Typical Fumari cut, juicy and loose.

Flavor: Not overwhelming, but very nice, solidly orange. somewhat creamy. Delicious.

Clouds: Moderate to thick, creamy and heavy.

Overall: Good buzz, great flavor, mixes well with pineapple, apple. Edited by Bookworm