White Peach

mushrat

Fumari White Peach

Dry/oily texture, medium chopped tobacco. Reminded my of Nakhla of all things in appearance and cut.

Tasted like peach alright. Not fresh peaches mind you, another peach candy flavour. Very good though.
There was soemthing different about it that i can't quite describe, Unlike Romman, which is the best candy Peach still in my book, it wasn't like a real peach explosion in my mouth.
It was definitly sweeter than the AA.
This peach was "heavy"???? Thats the best way I can describe it. Romman is light in the mouth, AA is medium, this stuff was...heavy.

Fumari- White Peach

Set Up- Mya Bohemian. Mya Big bowl. Mya Standard Hose
Coals- Jap-Two quarters
Smell-Smells delicious. Like taking a bite from a peach.
Smoke- Thick and full. Although, about five minutes into the bowl, the peach flavor went away and in came the soap, potpourri flavor. This was not pleasant at all. It seriously felt like I was licking a bar of flower soap. It wasn’t the “rose” flavor either. It had a very flowery soapy taste to it and was suuuuuper disappointing.
Overall- The smoke was good, clouds where thick, flavor was just not there. What is the point of smoking when I could go into the bathroom and eat soap?
4/10

Ps. I have yet to find a peach tobacco that I enjoy. So I may be a little biased

• 6 months later...
Fumari White Peach

I Paid about 17 bucks including shipping for a 100 gram bag of this stuff because my best friend told me it was AMAZING and blew all other shishas out of the water. I was definitely disappointed. I couldn't even smoke the whole bowl, the flavor was good but the tobacco was of an extremely low quality, and tasted incredibly bitter. Nice quick buzz within 2 hits though, whereas it takes about 6 hits of my usual (hookah hookah) to feel any effect.

5/10

• 2 weeks later...
Fumari White Peach

Set Up

Hookah - Mya 4 Hose "Vortex" Hookah.

Bowl - Tangier's Small phunnel bowl w/Scallimod .

Foil - Regular ole' foil.

Coal - 1 Three Kings to start the bowl and then Easy Lights to finish the bowl (I ended up using 3).

Appearance - Not an overly wet shisha. This had very few stems to it. It has a very artificial colouring to it. The packaging is very well designed. They come in graphically appealing resealable pouches. Within the pouch is another baggie containing the actual shisha. The packaging stands up pretty well after opening. The package tears open like prepackaged deli cheese or lunch meats. tongue.gif

Smell - Very, very peachy. It smells amazing.

Flavor - This peach flavor is very amazing. It tastes a lot like actual peaches with undertones of artificial peach flavorings. Not quite a peach ring, not quite a real peach.

Smoke - This pouch produced huge fluffy clouds at the get go.

Buzz - A very slight buzz.

Duration- A little over the two hour mark.

Overall and Last(ing) Impressions - I was very skeptical about Fumari. I've been into hookahs for quite a while and never took the opportunity to purchase Fumari. It is expensive (More so than Starbuzz) and not well reviewed on the forums with the exception of ASUSean and a few others. Hearing the most about their White Peach, I picked up a 100gram pack and decided to smoke it with about 5 other dudes while we watching The Office and then 12 Monkeys. The tobacco impressed everyone by smell and then by taste. I was even impressed as I had high expectations for shisha that is 9 bucks a 100gram pack. Is it worth it? Absolutely. I will order it again. It has a very unique flavor that combines by natural and artificial type peach flavors. The shisha is a bit sensitive to heat as I started the bowl off with one full QL and one full Japanese Easy Light coal at each end of the bowl and I think I almost ruined the bowl. I took off the Japanese coal until the QL was done and the shisha returned to its peak flavor. The clouds produced were very thick! I purchased this from MNHookahs w/the discount and that helped a bit on the overall expense of the tobacco.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

Pros:

Delicious and Complex Peach Flavors
Huge Clouds
You get what you pay for in expense

Cons:
Price... but only sorta. tongue.gif
A bit heat sensitive... could have tasted bad if packed by someone unfamiliar with heat management.
Doesn't come in 250 grams. wink.gif

• 5 months later...
Fumari White Peach

Setup :
Large style Egyptian Hookah [My Che Hookah] Nammor Hose. Cold Tap Water in Vase.

Coals : Japanese easy light style coals.

Tobacco Smell & Appearance : Nice smell. But has an odd undertaste of something I could not quite put my finger on.

Taste : This has a nice peachy taste - It's not as strong and kick-assing flavour as the StarB Equivilent however

Duration : Good two hours. No real major drop in taste.

Overall : This was ok. However at $9 / 100g's it's too pricy for my purse and the flavour is not as good as i feel it should be. 6/10

JD

Point of Note :- I have only ever smoked Starbuzz white peach with Oggie505 so I only have that as my only basis of comparison.

• 1 year later...
Fumari White Peach

setup:
mya qt
2 3k ql
double layer reynolds tinfoil
small standard bowl
water in base

Cut: kinda dry-ish when opened. had to mix it around and it was still juicy apparently. few stems. so, not bad

Smell: PEACHIE-OHS

Taste: just like peachie-ohs, very strong flavor throughout

Smoke: weak for the most part. it took a lot of heat and management to get some good clouds, which didn't last long

Buzz: i dunno if it was a buzz really. felt like i had pressure in my head... it wasn't that bad/annoying though. I'm not all for the buzz anyway so it was okay.

Duration: about one hour and 45 minutes

Overall: 8/10 the flavor was really good, i like peachie-ohs.... -2 for the lack of monstrous clouds and weird buzz. dunno if i'd buy it again but ill still finish my 100g pack of it.