Double Apple

erufiku

So I got three Soex flavors for $2 just out of sheer boredom. For now only a DA review but if I ever take the plunge towards trying the rest I'll update.

Soex Double Apple

Setup: KM 32" On the Rocks with lukewarm water (probably a mistake to use my KM for this :<)
Foil: Reynold's HD (1 layer)
Smell: Fruity, kinda smells nice.
Appearance: Like something that's been through the food processor for too long. Seriously it's a pain in the ass cause the stuff keeps falling from your fingers. Ugh.
Taste: Stale... not fruity, not meaty, just stale. Also leaves a bitter aftertaste after exhaling.
Smoke: Huge clouds, smooth smoke.
Buzz: None. Duh.
Duration: ? I don't know, been smoking it for 5 minutes and I'm going to change the bowl right now. Luckily I had a bowl of Tangiers set up if Soex proved to be crappy.

Although the clouds are nice and thick, the flavor is non-existant for me, and worse yet, this stuff leaves a nasty aftertaste. I took it off after about 5 minutes and plan to toss the whole lot of samples I got. There goes 2 bills sad.gif I just hope the bloody aftertaste doesn't stick around in my pipe/hose.

Personally, I'm giving it a 1.2/10 (slightly better than a Paris Hilton movie) and moving on. But if you're looking for something nic free, I'd give this a try. Maybe the stuff I was smoking wasn't set up properly, or was a bad batch or something. Whatever the case I'm not bothering to find out.

Final verdict: N/A