Strawberry

streyed

SOEX Strawberry

Smell after opening package 5/10 Nothing like the amazing smell of Al Nakhla's strawberry
taste 8/10 Really wasn't very bad, I enjoyed it! Didn't taste like cardboard to me. And for the tradeoffs of health (no tar, no nicotine) This is definitely one I would smoke again.
smoke 9/10 Very decent amount of smoke, seemed never ending!

Overall 8/10 Pretty good flavor, only problems I had is that it A) didnt smell as delicious as I thought in the package and cool.gif Very messy. other than that, it is a very good flavor if you are looking for an herbal smoke.

• 1 month later...
Received my free sample (50gm) from Caravan today, and smoked it in my new 29" Egyptian... here's the review.

SOEX Strawberry

Setup: 29" Egyptian Blue Nirvana single hose, traditional Egyptian bowl, Foil, (2) three kings charcoal disks, cold tap water

Appearance: Very very fine, almost like wood splinters

Smell: Smells like strawberry candy

Taste: Tasted like strawberrys.... for the most part. After a few hits, the taste turned bland and a little sour

Smoke: Very nice smoke for shisha with NO tobacco content. I was impressed.

Buzz: Non-existent

Overall: 4/10 Definitly not my favorite, however may smoke again with a mix of banana or orange. Would not buy, but luckily i got this box for free! Edited by shoresidejake

SOEX Strawberry

Setup: pumpkin w/ water, 3 kings

Appearance: Very very fine, almost like wood splinters

Smell: Smells like strawberry candy

Taste: Tasted like strawberrys....

Smoke: Very nice smoke for shisha with NO tobacco content. I was impressed.

Buzz: Non-existent

Overall:
i was very skeptical of this stuff BUT its about 3 times cheaper than regular tobacco so i figured i would give it a try. i gotta admit its not that badd i liked it, it tasted like strawberries. i was hitting it for about 15-20 mins and i didnt loose much taste, it went on pretty strong. i figure because i was hitting it lightly i was able to preserve much of the taste.

one thing i REALLY like about this stuff, other than the price, was that it gave no 'light headedness" i.e. no buzz...although many put this as a downfall, i figure this is good for those who want to smoke while doing something like reading or doing homework....when i get buzzed i get seriously fukked sometimes...so doing this stuff while doing homework would be highly beneficial smile.gif but thats my opinion