Mixed Fruit

Vlax

SOEX: Mixed Fruit

Thanks to Smoky 2 Tymes for the free sample. The one got is mixed fruit.

Setup: 28inch Egyptian Hookah, Standard Clay bowl, foil, water in base, and Natural Coconut Coal.

Cut: Woody and Grainy like fine mulch

Smoke: Requires alot of heat, but just bellows out the smoke.

Taste: A mix of grape, apple, and spices i can't place them

Buzz: None it is Herbal

Length: An hour and a half. And I still didn't finish the bowl and was maybe half done ohmy.gif . I run out of coals. I was to lazy to light some more.

Overall: I would rate it a 5/10. I kinda churns my stomach. I don't know what to really think. I'm going to smoke the rest and edit this review till I finish the 50g box. Again thanks to Smoky 2 Tymes for giving me the chances to try SOEX.

edited: I forgot to add length. Edited by Vlax

• 2 years later...
Had this flavor the other day, honestly, tasted like....like accidentally inhaling manhole-sewer-cover-vapor.

No fruits whatsoever, and it did cross between the sewage flavor and a perfume type flavor.

I kept at it despite the sewage taste for about 5 min to try and give it a chance. After that, decided to return it to where i'm pretty sure it came from, the sewer.

overall: sewer negative quadrabillion out of 10

QUOTE (Vlax @ Mar 17 2007, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SOEX: Mixed Fruit

Thanks to Smoky 2 Tymes for the free sample. The one got is mixed fruit.

Setup: 28inch Egyptian Hookah, Standard Clay bowl, foil, water in base, and Natural Coconut Coal.

Cut: Woody and Grainy like fine mulch

Smoke: Requires alot of heat, but just bellows out the smoke.

Taste: A mix of grape, apple, and spices i can't place them

Buzz: None it is Herbal

Length: An hour and a half. And I still didn't finish the bowl and was maybe half done ohmy.gif . I run out of coals. I was to lazy to light some more.

Overall: I would rate it a 5/10. I kinda churns my stomach. I don't know what to really think. I'm going to smoke the rest and edit this review till I finish the 50g box. Again thanks to Smoky 2 Tymes for giving me the chances to try SOEX.

edited: I forgot to add length.