Raspberry

HarryTheHookaMaster

I got my sampler pack today. I tried the Rasberry....its ok, not the kinda "knock you on your a$$" flavor I was looking for. The choc/mint smelled good...thats about it. I lit it up and WOW!...what junk! So far, not impressed.... I like the idea of herbal smoke though.

Just my 2 cents...

Harry

I got my sample from smokey the other day and tried it tonight.

Soex Raspberry

Setup:  Smiley's Little Hookah with larger bowl, water in the base

Appearance:  Looked somewhat similar to tobacco but probably because of the flavoring covering it.  The texture however was very strange.  Felt very crumbly and had some ~1" long thin strands that seemed like shredded plastic to me.

Smell:  Pretty good smell, strange smell when put right up to the nose though.

Taste:  At first it tasted fine, just like I was smoking a new brand of shisha, but after a few minutes it got a definite aftertaste.  It wasn't necessarily bad, just different.  Later on it did get a little harsh though.

Smoke:  Thick, no doubt about it.

Buzz:  None

Final thoughts:  I was expecting it to be terrible considering some of the things I had heard about it but it wasn't that bad.  I definitely prefer tobacco, in fact I loaded a bowl of al waha right after the soex because it didn't really cut it.  Anyway, if for some reason you can't smoke tobacco this is a good alternative but overall I definitely prefer the real thing.