Peach

Oracle

SOEX Peach

Setup: Mya Bambino, aluminum foil on the bowl, quick lite coal

Appearance: Shredded up fibrous material, like very small, shredded up sticks and fibers

Smell: Like Peach Nehi, a strong, semi-artificial peach smell

Taste: For the first few pulls, I got a little bit of the peach taste. After about 4 pulls, though, the peach taste was completely gone, and the smoke tasted like wood chips

Smoke: It did produce nice, full plumes of smoke, but the offensive taste overruled everything

Buzz: No buzz, this is a non-tobacco shisha

Overall: 1/10. The taste, after the first few pulls, was horrible, like wet wood chips. I kept smoking it to see if the taste would improve, but it did not, it just continued to taste the same, the peach taste disappeared entirely.

well just got my free sample of peach.

the first few pulls were pretty good. I got decent clouds and it actually tasted like peach.

About 10 min later though it got this weird undertone and a terrible after taste. Kinda like i was smoking firewood. (like if you stand in front of a fire pit you can taste it) kinda like that but semi peachy.

If you can deal with it go for it. I smoked it for about 25 min and had to switch it was all i could take.

5/10

Soex peach

Setup: KM with ice and phunnel bowl

Appearance: shredded wood

Smell:artifical peach very much like fumari peach

Taste: not that bad! weird herbal background flavor very light, nice peach flavor .

Smoke: very nice thick clouds.

Buzz: none -= (

Overall: 7/10 flavor lasted and was strong for the 25 min i was smoking it, switched to a tobacco so i could get alittle buzz. Shockingly this stuff wasnt bad as most of the reviews i have read. Would smoke again just not something that would be a go to flavor because of lack of buzz

SoEx Peach

Smell/Flavor: The smell is decent, flavor is even better. The peach is a perfect blend, and then a little into the smoke, you can taste the sweetness of the sugar cane.

Cut: Normal cut, but with splinters.

Smoke: Decent smoking.

Buzz: Nope, herbal shisha. Worst part of this shisha, in my opinion. sad.gif

Amount(approx)/Duration: No buzz, so no duration on that. Bowl lasted me about 40 minutes.

Hookah Type: 14" Smiley's $15.

Bowl: Glazed clay.

Foil/Screen: Single foil, 23 holes (13/7/3).

Coal/Amount: Used 3 coals.

Liquid in Base: H2O.

Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10): 7/10. Minus 2 for lack of buzz. The taste was one of the better peaches I've had. I've got to be honest, I was skeptical after reading about SoEx from others. Despite what I've heard, this is NOT crap. The taste is good, the smoke is good. The only bad is that you get no buzz. SoEx (at least the peach) is a great alternative to tobacco shisha. If you're looking for that alternative, SoEx is the best I've had so far. Oh, and thanks again for the sample! Was a good few smokes smile.gif

SoEx Peach

Smell/Flavor:The Smell like said above smelt pretty good and was easily identifiable as peach. The flavor was pretty good but you could taste a little bit of a different after taste then what I'am use to. The after taste wasn't bad, just different

Cut: Very finely cut, kind of reminded of Hookah Hookah. Quite a few splinters

Smoke: Smoke was fairly thick. I'd say around average.

Buzz:No buzz which depends on the person if thats good or not.

Amount(approx)/Duration: To be honest im not exactly sure on how long the bowl lasted, I was working on something else so not really sure when it actually went out.

Hookah Type: 14" Smiley's $15.

Bowl: Glazed clay.

Foil/Screen: Screen

Coal/Amount: Used 3 coals.

Liquid in Base: H2O.

Overall it was a decent smoke. It wasn't the best I have ever had but it was far from the worst. If you are afraid of the negatives of tobacco this wouldn't be a bad option at all.

• 10 months later...
SOEX Peach

Setup:
29" Blue Nirvana Hookah (Caravansarai)
Social Smoke HEMI bowl
3x 3 Kings QLs
Cool Tap Water

Cut: First off I think WTF is this stuff! Then I find out it's sugar cane by product. They also use it to make recycled paper...mmm tasty! 8/10 I can't really say it's a "bad" cut, it's not tobacco.

Smell: Smells like the gummi peach rings. YUM! 9/10

Flavor: What flavor? This stuff has not but the SLIGHTEST peach flavor, and that's being generous. 2/10

Density: Pretty good for a non tobacco product 7/10

Duration: Uhh no flavor so this doesn't matter 2/10

Final Thoughts: I don't think I would intetionally buy SOEX, this was a free sample. I enjoy the buzz a tiny bit of nicotine gives me, and I'd rather have great flavor and smoke density along with that buzz. 4/10 Just because I'm sure those who don't want to smoke tobacco would like this.

• 3 years later...
im doing a review on soax peach: i have smoked many o'flavor by soax and peach is one of the bunch that just dont cut it, light to no flavor, no buzz do to the herbal nature of the product, you can taste the coal through the shisha, the smoke is harsh and spiky on the throat however soax does produce big clouds, i give peach a 1.5 out of 5 stars, if i had to recommend a soax flavor it would be blue berry.