Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, darker than typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Apple Cinnamon
Taste: Better than mixing the two, more like Apple Cider
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 2 Hours

Overall: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 10/10 Like most of Romman when they decide to mix something they take it a step up. This isn't just mixing the Apple and Cinnamon, add a shot of Rum in the base and I swear I was drinking my Grandfather's Apple Cider. This is perfect for this holiday season. I am totally in love with this flavor! It's going in my regular stash!

• 11 months later...
Apple Cinnamon

Hookah: Kalil Ice
Bowl: Med Tangiers phunnel
Screen/Foil: Foil, typical 4 ring set up.
Hose: Nammor.
Coals: Coco Nara
Base Liquid: Water with a ton of ice.

Appearance: Typical Romman: short, sticky, awesome.
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: When I first opened it the flavor smelled a lot like Big Red gum, but after mixing it, it smells almost exactly like a perfect apple cinnamon split.
Taste: Amazing. This shisha is by far the most flavorful tobacco I have smoked to date. The cinnamon is a BIT harsh to start, simply because of that minty/burn feeling. After that, however, the flavor really takes on a true apple flavor and makes for a fantastic smoke.
Smoke: Great clouds. The smoke is very, very dense with this batch.
Buzz: Very nice. I'm quite used to the Romman buzz, so this was a very typical buzz for me.
Duration: A solid 2 hours with flavor every single second.

Overall: 10/10. I always swore I wouldn't give a full 10, but this shisha changed my mind. I will ALWAYS have this flavor in stock. Be very cautious of the cinnamon! It takes a while to get used to, but when you do, it's heaven in a phunnel.