Banana

garykainz

Romman Banana

Cut: Typical Romman cut; medium sized pieces, a few but not too many stems

Smell: More like the banana runts than actual banana, but banana runts are my favorite anyway, so it was a plus for me

Taste: Kind of like banana runts with something else in there. I can't tell what it is, but it's not a bad thing

Buzz: I really don't get buzzes anymore, but this did a tiny little something for me.

Smoke: Nothing to write home about, but nothing to shake a stick at either.

Duration: Lasted about an hour

Overall: 8/10 Overall a good flavor, but don't expect it to be more fruit like, it's more like the banana runts

Romman Banana

*Hookah Noob Review*

This is my first tobacco review from a newcomer to the Hookah world.

Set Up:
12" Mini Pear Hookah
27" Basic Mod Hose
Ice & Water in Base
Steel Screen, No Foil
One and Two Coal Alternating (Golden Brand)

Smell: Smells similar to banana Laffy Taffy or banana Runts. Strong artificial flavor. (Banana laffy taffy is one of my favorite candies). 5 / 5

Cut: Found a few stems but generally very moist with an average/thicker cut. Seemed to be slightly greasy. 4/5

Smoke Density: Fairly dense, picked up a lot after the first 15 minute I was blowing good rings. 4/5

Flavor: Again, the banana laffy taffy. Although, I must admit, the smeel was much stronger than the actual taste. Grape had a muc stronger flavor. 3/5

Duration: About 45 minutes then the flavor went.

Buzz: Slight to moderate buzz, came more towards the end.

Final Verdict: smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif mellow.gif 4 / 5 (not an average of other scores)

Final Thoughts:
Great smell and good smoke density. It was an enjoyable smoke. *Very* slightly harsher than the grape I had the other day but it could be my bowl packing skills or coals. I am new like I said. I would of liked to taste it more than smell it but it was still great since I like the candies so much. Edited by gr!m

• 5 months later...
Romman Banana

Appearance: Brown, moist with some medium stems.

Smell: The smell was much like a real banana

Setup: Mya Gyro 29", Liquid with ice in the base, quicklights

Smoke: Can't complain about the smoke, huge thick clouds.

Taste: Here is were some of the minor problems started to kick in. It just didn't taste as good as the smell it gave off.
And NEVER ever blow this flavor out of your nose. You know the taste when you for some reason manage to puke out of your nose? You will get a very similar taste if you do it.

Duration: Smoked it alone, so sat just for about 30-45 minutes.

Buzz: Since i just started to smoke, the buzz felt really heavy and relaxing. It didn't last for long though.

Result: Decent smoke, not something i really will buy again. I wonder if mixing this with chocolate will provide good results? 6/10

• 9 months later...
Romman Banana

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Just awful
Taste: Like Banana Runts
Smoke: Great Clouds
Buzz: Mild
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 2/10 This tastes like bad banana runts. There is probably a small amount of people that would like it, but not me. I always threw away the banana runts.