Good Times

Huskysibe

Romman Good Times (Tropical Mix)**New Flavor**

Setup: Mya QT, Ice in the base

Cut/Smell: Red leaves with a few stems, smells very tropical with a hint of mint.

Smoke: Nice smoke.

Buzz: Slight buzz, about 15 mins worth.

Flavor: Nice flavor, will definantly keep this on hand as a go to smoke. I was hoping for more of a tropical flavor with the mint undertone, thats how it was described to me, the mint was the more prevalent flavor but it was a great smoke.

Overall: 8.5/10 Woulda been a 9 or 10 if the tropical was on top and the mint was underneath.

• 5 weeks later...
Romman "Good Times"

Setup: 19" Mya Acrylic hookah, stock, ice+water in the base

Smell: mix of apple orange mint and lemon not too strong though

Taste: just like what it had smelled like, mint kinda faint but thats what i was assuming it would be, i just dont really like this flavor too much.

Smoke: I used half a 40mm 3K and 1 30mm Golden coal split in 2; very thick smoke after about a minute or so

Buzz: pretty good buzz but i seem to get a good body high from all the shisha's ive smoke, maybe because i havent been smoking hookah long?

Overall: 7/10 just because i dont really like this mixed flavor as i dont really like mixed flavors too much but the smoke was very thick and smooth (with the correct amount of heat) but im guessing for anyone who likes the mixed flavors thsi can be a good one, with a kick of mint

• 1 month later...
Romman Good Times

Appearance: Nice size cut, few stems.

Setup: 30" Stargate, Cored apple for bowl, 2 layers of HD foil, ice water in the base, 2 Japanese Easylites

Smell: I could smell all the flavors in it.

Flavor: Tasted all the fruity flavors on the inhale, and a minty undertone on the exhale. Perfect combonation

Buzz: No real buzz

Overall: With our setup and using the apple bowl we found we got huge blinding clouds full of flavor till the end of the bowl. This Romman was no different. If our local shop didn't charge so much for it or I could find a tub of it, I'd be getting this stuff more often 9/10 only because it's so expensive and still difficult to find. But tastes amazing!

• 1 month later...
Romman Goodtimes

Set up: Maya QT, tap water, golden instant lites

Smell:
The mint really overpowered all of the fruit flavors in it. It was a bit dissapointing for me because i was expecting a richer fruit flavor and a more subtle mint undertone.

Cut: pretty fine cut, only one or two stems. Not so juicy

Smoke: Pretty thick smoke. It made me feel a bit weird smoking it. Not really nauseous, but it unsettled me a bit. not too plesent of an experience

Buzz: I got a decent niccotine buzz from this.

Taste: Just like it smelled, i got a really strong minty taste out of it.

Duration: lasted me around a hour and a half with two golden quick lites put on one at a time.

Overall: 6/10. The smoke was really thick and lasted a while, but i just didn't enjoy the taste.

• 3 months later...
Romman Good Times

Setup

Hookah: Mya QT 14"
Bowl: Small glazed clay bowl
Coal: 2 golden quicklight
Hose: 27" Mya
Screen/Foil: Foil
Liquid: Cold water, chilled base

Tobacco

Cut: Medium cut few stems
Texture: Moist and sticky
Smell: Had a nice fruity smell with mint undertones.
Flavor: Fruity with light mint through-out
Smoke: medium clouds
Duration: 1h+
Buzz: Minor

Overall: 8.5/10

It was a very nice and smooth flavor that stayed constant the whole smoking session. The mint and fruit mixed well together and the taste never faded and it lasted over an hour in a small bowl. The smoke was a little thin but I had no ice and was trying it on a new hookah so that could have been the problem. It was a very enjoyable smoke and I am glad I tried the flavor. I would definately recommend this and will smoke it again.

Romman Good Times

Hookah: 30" Pharaoh
Bowl: Ultimate Combo Bowl
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Cobra Head
Coals: Golden Quicklights
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut, Brown, extremely moist, and fresh
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: The smell is a hint of mint, hovering over fruit
Taste: The taste is quite good, mint is just perfect in this mix! Tropical Fruit and Mint Flavor, just fantastic
Smoke: Big white clouds. Really good
Buzz: Nice buzz I have grown to expect from Romman
Duration: ~90 Minutes

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Great flavor to try, now a regular in my stash

• 4 weeks later...
Romman Good Times:

Set Up: Medium sized Mya, Mod bowl w/foil, 3 half inch pieces of Exotica coal

Appearance: Brown, extremely moist, and fresh

Smell: The smell is a hint of mint, hovering over fruit.

Smoke: Nice Thick Clouds

Taste: The mint was overpowering the fruit at first, but this mellowed as the session continued. The taste overall was refreshing.

Duration: about 90 minutes with 2 smokers.

Buzz: I got a good buzz from this one. The buzz faded though about 15 minutes after I was finished smoking.

Result: 7.5/10 When I need a “lighter” flavor I think I will smoke this one

• 1 month later...
romman good times...BEST FLAVOR EVER...add some lime juice and a wind cover (romman takes lots of heat) get it kicking and its just an amazing flavor

• 1 month later...
Brand & Flavor: Romman Good Times

Shisha Cut: Moist/Wet, Medium Cut, Stems

Hookah Type: Km Hafa with Razan hose and ghetto rigged al foil wind cover

Duration: 2+hrs

Bowl: Small Tangiers Phunnel

Foil/Screen: Reynolds foil

Coal: 2 sets of a single Belgian natural 40mm disk broken in half

Smoke: Somewhat thick and Flavorful

Buzz: Mellow buzz but felt sick after a while because I was on an empty stomach.

Smell/Flavor: It was very citrusy with a hint of mint. The mint was not overpowering at all it was a perfect blend.

10/10

• 2 weeks later...
My first review... Yay!

Romman Good Times

Setup: Egyptian Pharoh 2 Hose
Bowl: Standard Clay Egyptian
Hose: Cobra Hose
Coals: 2 1/2 Romman Lemonwood Naturals (trying to get rid of 'em)
Screen/Foil: Renyolds Heavy Duty Foil
Liquid in Base: Ice and Water

Cut: Medium, Very Wet - drippiest Romman I've ever smoked. Lots and lots of stems. Really annoying.

Smell: Orange with a hint of mint. It wasn't the good kind of orange... it smelled like orange cleaning solution. Really not good.

Taste: Exactly like it smelled... like crap. Orange cleaning solution with a hint of mint. I'm now really scared to smoke my new orange Rammon flavor that came in the mail, as well. It also kind of made us sick after smoking it... Leaved a really funky taste in your mouth and didn't want to go away. I really wish it tasted better.

Smoke: Thick clouds. Nice, white, and puffy.

Buzz: None (first Romman I've ever had with no buzz)

Duration: 45 minutes (could've gone longer but I didn't want to waste my coals on that horrible flavor)

Overall: 3/10 - absolutely the worst Romman flavor I've ever had. I really hope the orange isn't nearly as bad, but I kind of have a feeling that it is gonna be. Don't get this crap. Edited by Nabiscuit

• 2 months later...
Romman Good Times

Setup: Mya QT, nammor, lemonwood coals, mod egyptian bowl

Smell: Minty, Lemony, like a nice breakfast fruit bowl

Taste: Mostly mint, with various hints of different citrus fruits (lemon, orange, etc). The mint was strong, but not overpowering. I think that the Starbuzz mint is WAY overpowering, so this was just right. I also think SB is more of a spearmint, while Romman is a nice regular mint.

Smoke: Medium, better than Nakhla, less than Starsucks.

Buzz: Nope

Overall: I enjoyed the smoke, but I think I could make this mix with other stuff and get better flavor and smoke out of it. 6.5/10.

Romman Good Times

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: QT bowl
Screen/Foil: Foil
Hose: QT hose
Coals: Golden quick lights
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine Cut, Brown, extremely moist, and fresh
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Smells minty, and like lime/citrus
Taste: The taste is good minty citrus flavor. Real mellow but excellent.
Smoke: Clouds where pretty good, thick but not really really thick.
Buzz: Its good!
Duration: ~ hour

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 Really great. not 10/10 because I havent mastered it yet. So I dont know its full potential. Really good though. One of my favs.

• 1 month later...
Romman Good Times

Set-up: MYA QT, one hose. Cold bottled water (fresh from the fridge!)

Coals: Golden QL's

Foil: Metal Screen actually

Smell: MmmM! Smells like Tic-Tacs! I love Tic-Tacs!!!

Cut: Very wet, medium... A stem or two

Longevity: About 2 hours.

Taste: Ah! I loved it. Just like the smell! A touch of lemon and mint, I love mint. I tasted some orange and some other citrus. Loved it!

Smoke: Thick! Fluffy! Great for freaking out my cat!

Buzz: Nice Buzz actually. It's small, lasted about ten minuets after I quit... I wanted to go to sleep, or just watch some cartoons.

Notes: I loved it. It was smooth and yummy. This was a solo session, and all I can say is WOW! Romman is all that I've smoked other than Hookah-Hookah... So I'm not sure I'm a great judge... But hey! It was good, I'll pick it up again for sure... It could have had a stronger mint taste, it was a bit too orangy too. I expected more lemon... I loved it though.

Rating: 9/10

• 3 months later...
Romman Good Times

Setup:
MYA QT w/ CH Coals
Bowl: MYA bowl
Hose: Razan
Screen/Foil: Social Smoke Hookah Foil
Liquid In base: Ice water

Cut: Medium cut. Fairly juicy.

Smell: Smells fruity/citrusy with very distinct menthol undertones.

Taste: Fantastic! I'm a huge fan of minty/fruity flavors and this one is spot on. Flavor is light but full with the coolness of the menthol that lingers in the mouth for quite a while.

Smoke Thickness: Great smoke. Billowy clouds.

Buzz: Little to none

Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours

Overall: 10/10 - My first perfect rating! I absolutely adore this flavor. Absolutely no complaints. Flavor's great, smoke's great, and it's incredibly easy to work with. I will definately be ordering more of this flavor. Highly recommended!

• 9 months later...
Romman Good Times

Smell: Mint and some fruity undertones
Taste: Really good, the mint and the fruits really mix nice with this
Smoke: Pretty thick, and nice consistency
Buzz: Pretty mild, if any at all
Duration: 1 hr 15 min. to 1 hr 30 min.

Score: 9.5/10 It worked really nice, but it could use some improvement in the taste department. However, it's very minor, so definitely give it a try yourself!

Romman Sweet Start

Smell: Minty/candy cane goodness, definitely reminds me of the holidays
Taste: Exquisite. This is by far my favorite flavor from Romman I've so far discovered
Smoke: Pretty thick, nice consistency
Buzz: Pretty mild, if any at all
Duration: 1 hr 15 min. to 1 hr 30 min.

Score: 10/10 Like I said, this is my favorite flavor so far from Romman. The flavor is really good as a pallet cleanser, and extremely smooth on inhale and exhale. I would really recommend trying this out!

• 3 months later...
[size="5"][size="2"][b]Romman "Good Times"
[/b][/size]
[/size][b]Setup[/b]: 32in. Egeyptian, base liquid water

[b]Smell[/b]: hard to place exact smell, fruity/mintyish

[b]Taste:[/b] like ricola cough drops

[b]Smoke:[/b] thick smoke, used 3 small chunks from stove-top coals

[b]Buzz:[/b] minimal buzz

[b]Overall: [/b]7/10, i didn't enjoy the cough dropish flavor at first but the past few times i've smoked it, it has grown on me

• 1 year later...
[b]Romman Good Times [/b]
[b]Hookah: [/b]Mya Bambino
[b]Bowl:[/b] Vortex
[b]Screen/Foil:[/b] Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: Golden Quick lights 40mm[/b][b]
[b]Base Liquid:[/b][/b] Water

[b]Appearance: Dark, not overly wet, few stems here and there, typical romman cut
[/b]

[b]Nicotine: [/b][b].5
[b]Unwashed[/b]
[b]Smell: [/b][/b]Predominantly orangey with something else in the background
[b]Taste: Taste like citrus orange being the main fruit I tasted and mint.[/b]

[b]Smoke:[/b] good
[b]Buzz:[/b] decent very relaxing buzz
[b]Duration: 1.5 hours [/b]

[b]Purchased From: [/b]Hookah Shisha

[b]Overall:8/10 I enjoyed this flavor although I found it a tad sickening the second time around. It kinda reminded me of tipple sec (although to be fair I had a shot of that before hand lol). Romman had found a place in my heart and will be a regular part of my shisha orders.
[/b]