Cherry

worr lord

Romman Cherry

Cut: Runny, far past the norm of "exremely juicy", much wetter than usual Romman

Smell: Like maraschino cherry water

Taste: Not what I would call weak, but certainly not very flavorful. It was very sweet, almost sickening how sweet it was, and the taste of cherries wasn't quite there.

Thickness: Nothing really thick about it, but not unpleasantly thin. I was able to use 1 1/2 coals to get the smoke up without it getting too harsh, which is unusual (normally 1 1/2 quick lights makes my tobacco harsh).

I wish I could give this an overall rating, it's hard to rate something I had such an bad experience with because I doubt this was a "good batch", it was just plain nasty to me. I've got ~30 grams left, and I won't be smoking it again any time soon.

• 9 months later...
Romman Cherry

Set Up: Syrian Glyph stock
Hoses - standard syrian from hookah shsisha.com
Coals - Natural wood, romman Lemon wood

Well i have to say at first i didnt like it at all. It is not as airomatic as somting like Starbuzz are Havanna. It is a very dry tobacco and has large cuts, with no stems in it. The texture is more oily than juciey, again nothing like starbuzz. The smoke is pretty good, large thick clouds that seems to stick around after blowing all the smoke out. the buzz is very nice. it doesnt kick you real hard but rather fades in and makes you feel really heavy. It is a smooth smoke, never gets too harsh. The flavor is mild, there is more of a tobacco flavor than fruit flavor. Unlike Starbuzz this shisha stays consitante all the way through, it doent turn into a smokey taste and become harsh. as for clean up the bowl is dry, where as havana or starbuzz/fussion are quite wet with juce all over the place. I will give this tobacco a 7 because of the smoke and buzz, this shisha is laking flavor.

• 1 year later...
Romman Cherry

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Synthetic Leather Hose
Coals: Coconaras
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, moist and slightly sticky, typical Romman
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey and Glycerin
Smell: Super Strong Cherry Smell
Taste: Sweet Cherry Taste with a Dark Undertone
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: Good
Duration: 1 Hours

Overall: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 9/10 This a fabulous Cherry. Not as accurate as say Tangiers Maraschino Cherry, but it's a great Cherry! I love it. I will definitely get more and smoke it. Makes a great mixer as I have found.

• 3 months later...
Cherry
Hookah:
Ebony Tower
Bowl: All-in-One-Combo
Screen/Foil: Screen
Hose: Modern
Coals: Golden 40mm
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Short, really moist
Nicotine: 0.5%
Smell: Like Cherry Medicine gone bad
Taste: First 15 minutes tasted like those artificial cherries, after that mellowed into a nice cherry flavor
Smoke: Amazing Clouds
Buzz: A bit of a head rush (im a smoker so im surprised)
Duration: 1 Hour (fairly small bowl)

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 6/10. I don't know, it was okay. I don't think I would purchase again. It is quality but there are better flavors. Wouldn't buy more than a 50g sampler.