Cola

Huskysibe

Layalina Cola

Setup: Mya QT, Ice in the base.

Cut/Smell: few stems, great smell, sticky and juicy

Smoke: Nice thick smoke

Buzz: Pretty decent buzz, lasted about 15 mins or slightly longer.

Flavor: Great cola flavor, was definantly impressed and will buy again. Tastes kind of like Shasta cola.

Overall: 8.5/10

Layalina Blueberry

Setup: Mya QT, Ice in the base

Cut/Smell: Red leaves, Strong blueberry smell, very juicy.

Smoke: Nice smoke.

Buzz: Slight buzz, about 10 mins worth.

Flavor: Nice flavor, will definantly keep this on hand as a go to smoke. I was thoroughly impressed with the flavor.

Overall: 9/10 Edited by Huskysibe

• 9 months later...
Hookah.gif Layalina Cola Hookah.gif

Setup: Al Amir 16" hookah, regular foil, two 3k quicklites, tap water, small Sahara bowl -- I would guess about 10g

Packaging: small box (50g), unresealable bag inside

Appearance: Medium to small cut, looked a bit smaller than usual Layalina, a couple stems, nothing to fret about

Smell: Very spiky cola (almost like cherry coke?), a good representation of the carbonation and acidity wink.gif

Taste: Nice, and better than expected. I expected a super-sweet concoction, but a very mild cola flavor, like a watered-down coke Icee. Again, there is the small spike that reminesces of carbonation -- very enjoyable. Temperamental though; I had to be careful with the heat management, might just be from a small bowl though, I'm used to a mod 30-40g bowl

Smoke: Surprisingly good! Even with small coals, I was able to pull out very very dense smoke

Buzz: mild, but it creeps up on you

Longevity: about an hour -- great for a small bowl

Overall: 8/10, a noticeable and yet not up in your face taste, something I really didn't expect from a cola. I could see myself getting bored with this after more sessions though. Edited by Cube