Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Scrappydoo

Better Than Sex

Layalina Golden BTS (better than sex)
Produced in Dubai, May 2009.

Set up: Large Syrian with ice water in the base, three coconaras, standard egyptian clay bowl.

Packaged in two plastic bags inside collectible tin. The inner package has leaked a small amount of juice into the outer package.

Smell: Upon opening, I was met with a strong peach, orange and chemical rancid smell, almost like turpentine.

Appearance: Typical Layalina, medium cut, a few stems, red dyed and very juicy.

Smoke: I am first to admit that maybe I got a bad batch or I did something wrong, but WOW, this was nasty! I gave it two tries and it had a slight peachy, orangey, vanilla taste but a strong overtone of something bitter and harsh. I have heard that this flavor is supposed to be peach and peach schnapps, but it's just nasty. It burned my tongue and throat and I had to really clean my pipe to get rid of that smell.

Overall: 0/10. I wouldn't buy it again nor recommend it to anyone. Better than sex? HA!

Sign in to follow this