Raspberry Creme

ColibriDon

Raspberry Creme

Smell: Smelled great, all I had to do was give it to my guests in order to make them want to smoke it.

Taste: Tasted good, a huge hit. Gave huge clouds with each and every one of them packed with flavor that was more candy raspberry than anything else. While the creme smell was there on the outside, during the session it boiled down to Raspberry with something else in the background.

Cut: Very Moist. Not a great cut but it made no difference in how I packed it and how it smoked.

Overall, a 7.5/10. It was good, I might buy more but the lack of creme taste made it a bit of a disappointment.

• 2 years later...
[font="Georgia"][size="4"][color="#ff00ff"]GOLDEN LAYALINA RASPBERRY CREAM[/color][/size][/font]

Set up: Khalil Mamoon Trimetal, fuzzy hose, Egyptian raw clay bowl
Base liquid: Warm water
Coals: Coconaras
Screen/foil: Aluminum foil

Appearance: Wet, juicy, medium fine cut with very few stems. Dark red color.
Smell: Very slight smell of raspberry/a little "vitaminy?"

Taste: If you are looking for a big blast of sharp raspberry, this is not it. The taste of this shisha is a gentle delicate fresh raspberry toned down with a hint of vanilla. Very easy taste, great for beginners.

Smoke: Pretty good.
Buzz: Little bit but I hadn't eaten all day
Duration: A little less than 2 hours.

Overall. 7.5/10. This is a nice flavor, not a favorite but definitely one I enjoyed smoking and found relaxing! I would give it a higher score if the taste were a little stronger, this is something I find myself saying about Golden Layalina again and again.