Mya QT
Bowl: Tangiers Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Standard
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Exotica
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Medium Cut, Very Very Wet, a few large stems
Smell: Like Cognac! Earthy/woody with hint of sweet caramel
Taste: Cognac without the alcohol burn, maybe missing some residual tartness that the alcohol would contribute to real cognac. Earthy/dusty/woody finish with a sweet caramel front end.
Smoke: Massive Clouds, up there with the best of them.
Buzz: None
Duration: 1 Hour

Purchased From:
Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10
This stuff tastes very similar to real cognac, but missing the contribution alcohol makes to the drink. Some of the obvious flavor of cognac is there - caramel, woody, earthy. This very very wet shisha blew massive clouds the whole time. It's a strange flavor for shisha, no doubt, but I kinda enjoyed it as something a little different from the same old fruit flavors. The hint of caramel did start to die off a bit after about 45 minutes, so it lacks the staying power of Al Fakher, but probably held out as well as any Starbuzz I've had. Not everyone is going to like this flavor, but if you like cognac, you might give it a try for something a little different. I gave it a 7 because it's a unique flavor that makes a valliant effort at tasting like cognac and it produces massive clouds, which are always fun. It lost points because the flavor begins to fade a bit after about 45 minutes, although not completely, and It's over-priced in my opinion.