Key Lime

wilarseny

Golden Layalina Key Lime

Hookah: Mya Obelisk
Bowl: small Egyptian
Screen/Foil: Double Layer Generic
Hose: Grand
Coals: Exotica

Appearance: Medium length/width cut... no visible stems... light brown color (no dye!)
Smell: Delicious... very sour, EXACTLY like key limes, I mean, wow
Taste: Mmmm I think I've found my lime shisha. This is absolutely delicious stuff.
Smoke: took a while to get going, needed a lot of heat, but is producing nice, thick, white clouds. Not the biggest I've seen, but pretty good.
Buzz: None, really
Duration: I'm an hour and a half in, on my third set of coals, and flavor is still incredible. This is a GREAT shisha, the absolute best lime I've ever had.

Purchased From:
local head shop, was surprised they had 50s of this stuff... same price as MNH's golden layalina, 5$, which does kill me a little to think about the unit price of that...

Overall: 8.7/10... the taste of this stuff is phenomenal, and produces really nice clouds, but I just can't justify paying this much for ANY shisha. Still, it's good as an occasional treat. If you're looking for some good lime shisha, pick this stuff up. Better taste than the tangiers lime, which is about the only time you'll hear me say anything TASTES better than tangiers...