Fixed a few bugs, and added a coupon code on site!

After endless hours of working on our site, im proud to say it is officially finished. For those who previously went on it, the following changes can be found.-More pictures on hookahs-Detailed description on all non tobacco products-Shipping calculator now combines items and gives you a shipping discount.-Variety of shipping methods including parcel post, priority, International airmail, global express mail -We take orders from around the world now-Hookahforum.com members receive ten percent off with the following code "hookahforum"-More accessories updatedProbably the biggest change (besides the forum discount of course) is the shipping calculator. It no longer 'adds flat fee' shipping prices anymore, instead calculates for a better price.Can I get feedback on the site overall please, I'd really appreciate it.Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Yea I thaught the shipping calculator was a must. But overall good work. One thing i'd like to point out tho is maybe some time in the future you get a better layout of the site. But keep up the good work :)