Strawberry Milkshake

Hassouni

[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="3"][b]
[size="3"][size="2"](Stuie, I've borrowed your format. Let's face it, it's the best one!)[/size][/size][/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="3"][b]
[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][size="3"][b][size="3"] [/size]Desi Murli Strawberry Milkshake[/b][/size]
[b]
[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Sample from TwoApplesPlease. Thanks Justin!
[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#5D5D5D"][font="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Hookah: [/b]KM blue pear [Gasp, I know!]
[b]Bowl: [/b]Standard Egyptian
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Precut foil from Lebanon, pretty thick
[b]Hose:[/b] Narbish
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance:[/b] Black, finely cut, almost pasty but not quite.
[b]Nicotine:[/b] Stuie says 0.5% so I guess he's right
[b]Base:[/b] Tobacco?
[b]Smell:[/b] Like Salloum with a trace of strawberries. Rich, heavy, sweet, figgy/date-y tobacco smell.
[b]Taste: [/b]Again, like Salloum, very strong but sweet tobacco taste, with a subtle undertone of strawberries and cream
[b]Smoke:[/b] OK. Took 4 CCNs to get Nakhla-esque clouds, nothing huge, but OK
[b]Buzz:[/b] Dear God! I thought Tangiers was intense, and Salloum/Zaghloul even more intense! This is like Salloum in its levels of sheer ass-kickery, only I was able to keep smoking it. For the record, I primarily smoke AF and some Nakhla, Tangiers is a rare smoke for me, ditto Salloum.
[b]Duration: [/b]90 minutes? Didn't time it, but it lasted the entire duration of Kung Fu Hustle
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] N/A - sample from TwoApplesPlease

[b]Overall:[/b] 9/10 Wow. This is a manly smoke. Not quite as much as the black stuff with no foil, but it hits you just as hard, while being more smooth. If you want to get a buzz and Tangiers doesn't do it for you anymore, go with DM. It's cheap from online vendors too! Point deducted for kicking so hard in the first few mins that I was a bit disoriented. [/size][/font][/color]