Grape

john_smith

Flavour: Grape
Equipment: 17" Egyptian with standard bowl/hose. 2 Coals.
Smell: Smelled GREAT. Nice fruity smell, got my hopes up quite high.
Taste: The taste was subtle to the point of basically being flavourless. You could vaguely taste sugary grape, but I would have preffered some more pronounced flavour. Everyone agreed that the flavour was lacking.
Smoke: Pretty good, 15-20 of thick whiteness towards the middle of the session, fairly smooth.
Buzz: Mild, very relaxing. Slightly stronger than that from Havana Apple, for a point of reference.
Duration: 20-30 minutes with three of us drawing and no attempts at heat management.
Overall: 5.5/10. Has a pretty nice buzz and a great smell, but the flavour simply wasn't there. I'd smoke it if I had nothing else, but I won't be spenidng any more money on it. Apple remains my favourite Havana flavour for now.

• 3 months later...
Havana Grape

Setup: KM 28" Amer, Tangiers phunnel w/ glass mod, single layer foil, 4 3Kings halves

Smell: Strong dark grape smell, almost cloying, reminded me of Welch's grape juice

Cut: Not bad, fairly fine, still had to pick out a few stems

Smoke: took a little longer to get going than some of my usual brands, but once it was warm the smoke density was just as good as AF or HH

Taste: Really disapointed here. Almost no grape taste, only faintly tasted it.

Overall: 6/10 for lack of flavor.

• 10 months later...
Havana Grape

Hookah: Mya
Bowl: Standard Mya
Foil/Screen: Double foil
Hose: Mya Cloisonné
Coals: Starlight QL
Base Liquid: Water

Apperance: Really sticky and moist, a few stems
Smell: Kind of Grape-y, not really, a little chemical-y
Taste: Bad, tasted like chemcials
Smoke: Took a lot of heat, two full quick lights to just get it going, then I got a decent cloud, nothing to write home about though. But because of how much heat there was it got harsh fairly easily, and required alot of heat control
Buzz: Decent little buzz, came and went as I smoked
Duration: I smoked it a few times, and it varied but around 2 hours

Overall: I bought this tobacco at a local shop, as I ran out of my good tobacco, and it was the only thing they sold there, and Im never getting it again. If I had any other tobacco around I would have thrown it out after the first head.
2/10 Because the buzz was semi decent

• 5 years later...

Havana Grape

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Obliterated Pulp
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Fruity Grape
Taste: Grape
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 This is a really good grape, reminding me of original Al Fakher Grape before the ketchup. It’s really good for rape flavor out there.