Cappucino

opinari

Havana Cappuccino

Smell: sweet and strong, like all the smells of a coffee shop.

Cut: a bit thick, a couple stems in there.

Smoke: not thick as I prefer. Tried adding some extra coal, and it got harsh and burned.

Flavor: wondrous. Amazing. Delicious. Creamy and cappuccino-like, with a chocolately layer.

Rating: 8/10

• 2 months later...
Havana Cappuccino

Set-up: 33" Egyptian
Bowl: Clear smiley w/ foil
Base: Iced water
Hose: Brand spanking new MYA washable!
Coal: (3) 40mm Golden broken in quarters - 2 to 3 pieces @ a time

Cut: Med cut, dark brown in color, decent juice.

Smell: Coffee. You can't mistake it - Coffee. blink.gif

Taste: Like you are smoking some coffee. At times it can be too strong, adjust the heat (remove coals or move them around) and it will back down to normal coffee again. Taste lasted whole time, with no burnt taste/smell.

Smoke: Med to thick.

Buzz: Slight. I got a buzz, BF didn't (he's a ciggy smoker)

Time: 1hr 30min

Score: 7/10 – If you like coffee, it's great. For me, it's too strong. I enjoy fruity flavors better, but my BF absolutely loves it. I would recommend to at least try it, it's worth the search & money.

Alternate Shisha Mix:
Add some mint or chocolate shisha for a dessert-like shisha. Great for after dinner smoking.

Alternate Base Mix:
  • White Russian: 4 oz milk, 2 oz Kailua, 1 oz vodka – Chill in freezer or add ice. Will add some creamy taste and some buzz to the taste. Evens the taste out to something more like a iced latte.
Edited by lazria

• 2 years later...
[b]Shisha Brand: [/b]Havana Capaccino tobacco. Standard Havana packing of a small metal tin with a foil bag inside.

[b]Smell/Flavor: [/b]Smells like capaccino. I suppose that is the point. The tobacco tastes like coffee pre-smoke (don't ask). when smoking it, it's not like taking a sip of coffee, nowhere near that strong. After you exhale, you get that taste in your mouth like you just drank some coffee, and still have the capaccino flavor in your mouth. Light but well-flavored; not strong, but enough to get its point across. Having a little sinus trouble, so it may be a little stronger than reported.

[b]Cut:[/b] Finely divided, with very little stems. What stem there was was also finely cut. Brown coloring, again very damp but not floating.

[b]Smoke: [/b]Can't get this to make clouds quite as thick as the mint, but that's almost certainly my fault.

[b]Buzz:[/b] It's there.

[b]Amount(approx)/Duration: [/b]Trial run is with the petite, since it takes a lot less shisha. Clouds were decent, but not spectacular. 15ish grams lasted about 45 minutes. I could have added another coal, as most of it was still unburnt, but I had to jet. I then tried it with a 22" Vortex, a much larger bowl later that night, and it was more what i was expecting. Thicker clouds, stronger flavor, and a longer duration. This time, more coals were added. Approximately an hour and 20 minutes.

[b]Hookah Type: [/b]8" Mya Petite, stock bowl, tested alone with 1hose/BOV configuration. 22" Mya vortex, stock bowl, 1hose/BOV configuration.

[b]Bowl:[/b] Mya Petite Bowl, and Mya Vortex Bowl-respectively to the rest of their matching hookahs. There was no mix and match.

[b]Foil/Screen: [/b]Foil only, 2 circles near the outside, one near the inside.

[b]Coal/Amount: [/b]3 Kings 40mm QL

[b]Liquid in Base:[/b] Water that had been refrigerated.

[b]Overall satisfaction (scale 1 to 10):[/b] Not as good as the mind, IMO. Smokes decently, and I am satisfied with my investment. 8.5/10

PS: It mixes quite well with the aforementioned Havana Mint. Edited by rahl071

• 3 years later...

Havana Cappuccino

Hookah: Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Medium cut with lots of stems
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Coffee
Taste: Coffee and sweet
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 5/10 This is a very weak Cappuccino flavor. It smells like coffee but tastes like coffee and a little sweet. I was disappointed in the flavor.