Lemon

MN Hookah

Havana Lemon

Set Up

Hookah- No name Egyptian rotator 1 hose

Bowl- Medium Egyptian bowl

Foil- Reynolds

Coal- 1 Stick Japanese Charcoal (4 tablets in a stick, I split them into 1/2 sticks)

Appearance- Juicy, typical havana tobacco cut

Smell- Kinda smelt like something you clean your floor with, that type of lemony smell

Flavor- Wasn't expecting anything great, and in return just got a plain ole' lemon taste

Smoke- Good smoke density

Buzz- Mild/Moderate

Duration- 1hr 10min

Overall- 7/10, This is a decent lemon flavor, but really, how many people smoke a lemon flavor unmixed? Besides me... The tobacco lasted a while, good portion of the movie I was watching, I was more suprised how long my coals lasted. If you're looking for just a plain lemon, this one's decent.

• 7 months later...
Courtesy of the Hookahnauts Group (CA) - Sponsored by Hookah Life
Brand and Flavor: Havana Lemon W/Menthol

Shisha Cut: Small w/some Stems

Hookah Type: Mya Acrylic

Duration in Hours: 1

Bowl: Mya

Foil / Screen: 2 Layer Foil

Coal / Amount: 1 40 mm Golden

Smoke:

Moderate grey/white clouds

Buzz:

Moderate "floating head feeling"

Smell / Flavor:

It smells grassy like horse dung and has a clean lemon top note w/menthol aftertaste.

Group Comments:

Havana is one of the many shisha brands imported from the Middle East, originating in the United Arab Emirates. Upon opening the package I noticed that it looks like spinach and smells like grass rather than lemon but is nice and sticky without being too juicy. It took a very long time to start smoking and to build up flavor. Ish and I both found the flavor to be like what we imagine smoking lemon Pledge would be like -- tart and clean, perhaps too clean and a little medicinal. The menthol gave a minty aftertaste as if the addition of the menthol was an afterthought or accident. I wanted to call Jeff and tell him that he was missing a good smoke but that would have been a lie. When Kat tried this flavor she said that it was better after adding a second coal but added that you shouldn't have to wait that long and it still wasn't that good. However, the flavor was not terrible and we did finish the bowl. It is not likely that we would buy this flavor in the future.

Rating (1 to 10): 7

• 6 years later...

Havana Lemon

Hookah: Tokel Tuğralı 
Bowl: Kasbah Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds Heavy Duty
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Obliterated Pulp
Nicotine: 0.05%
Base: Molasses
Smell: Lemon Pledge
Taste: Lemony and leafy
Smoke: Good Clouds
Buzz: None
Duration: 2 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 This is a very unique lemon. It’s very natural lemon taste but has a leafy undertone. I thoroughly enjoyed it.