Banana

AinSophAur

Havana Banana

Cut: Fine cut.

Smell: Hard to discribe. A bit of banana but a little bit of something else I cant put my finger on.

Taste: Coconut!? A strong coconut flavour with a small banana flavour. Odd

Smoke Thickness: Not as thick as other Havana flavours I have. But still enjoyable thickness. Nice and white.

Buzz: A tiny buzz at the begining while things were heating up. Nearing the end no buzz was felt.

Duration: I personally smoke out of a small bowl of about 1 gram. Lasts just as long as one threekings coal. 30mins

Over all it was an enjoyable smoke. But a pretty big let down in the flavour department. If you're looking for a solid banana flavour look elsewhere. Edited by AinSophAur

• 1 year later...
OK, I'm sitting here as I write watching the movie Almost Famous smoking some Havana Banana and drinking OJ.

My first thoughts on banana was " This is going to taste like crap" But I'm waiting on my tub of Havana Pipe to come so I though I would give it a try.

So I got everything set up started the movie and took the first two pulls and was like "This taste kinda funny" but I wanted to give it a chance. So I continued smoking. Then I took a drink on my OJ and boy it tasted pretty darn good. Now I'm into the movie and the smoke session for 15min now and the flavor keeps getting better the more OJ I drink.

Now I realize that you guys are probably used to this big long Review, (Sorry) I think that with long reviews people sometimes get lost in what that are wanting to know by all the other mumbo jumbo.

Havana Banana,

Smoke= Smooth
Taste= Strong
Cloud= BIG!
Just don't forget to keep the heat moving around because it can get harsh fast.

Hope this helps, But I realize that everyones taste buds are different but this is what I think. If there is anything I left out or you want to know, Please let me know.

Shannon

• 2 years later...
[size="3"][b]Havana [color="#ffff00"]Banana[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah:[/b] Khalil Mamoon OG Trimetal
[b]Bowl:[/b] Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose:[/b] Nammor
[b]Coals:[/b] Coconara
[b]Base Liquid:[/b] Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Medium cut with lots of stems
[b]Nicotine: [/b]0.05%
[b]Base:[/b] Molasses
[b]Smell: [/b]Awful
[b]Taste: [/b]Banana and Nothingness
[b]Smoke:[/b] Okay
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour
[b]
Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall: [/b]3/10 The smell is just awful. I mean makes you want to throw it away. The taste is nothing with a bit of banana on the exhale. Totally not worth even mentioning.