Cinnamon

Jesse

[size=2][color="#A0522D"]Afzal Cinnamon[/color][/size]

[b]Setup:[/b]12" Mini Salaam hookah, Egyptian bowl. Ice and water in base. 2 Golden QL's.

[b]Cut[/b]: Not bad at all, consistent. [color="#FF0000"]8/10 [/color]

[b]Smell:[/b] Faint smell of an Atomic Fireball candy [color="#FF0000"]6/10.[/color]

[b]Taste:[/b] WOW.. just like an Atomic Fireball candy.. almost overpowering and you feel in on the inhale. Not bad, but nothing that held my interest. Very fake tasting in my opinion nd wouldn't even mix well probably, do to the overly strong flavoring. Not subtle, that's for sure. 7/10

[b]Density:[/b] Decent smoke density overall, with proper heat management. [color="#FF0000"]9/10 [/color]

[b]Duration:[/b] at least an hour, then it got rather weak. Afzal typically has this issue. Clouds suddenly got thin after being nice and fairly poofy. [color="#FF0000"]6/10[/color]

[b]Overall:[/b] This is the 3rd flavor I have had from this brand, and I just have not been impressed. Sure it's cheap, but it's either inconsistent or rather harsh near the end. I'm not bothering with this brand anymore because it's just not worth it, even if it's economical. I want to be enjoying my sessions, not buzzed and bored. The Cinnamon flavor was artificial and super strong overall and I kept wanting a natural and hence more mellow cinnamon with consistent flavor. Next time i'll look for my Al Baraka or some Sherazade. If you are looking or a pleasant real cinnamon flavor, this is [size="4"]NOT[/size] it. 3/10

• 2 years later...

Setup:MYA

Cut: afzals cut is really nice

Smell: typical cinnimon oil smell ,like red hots

Taste: Milder of the red hots type cinnimon flavors, I like it better than nakhla's, its not overpowering

Density: good smoke

Overall: Its a good cinnimon flavor, not as "hot" as nakhlas and easier to smoke, I'm not huge on cinnimon smoke but I like this....7-10 it could be a tad bit stronger of a flavor, IMO it has better flavor than nakhla's cinnimon but just a litlle to light