Fruits Ahoy

Revenant

Potion Fruits Ahoy!

Set-up: Khalil Mamoon 36" with ice chamber, KM hose, large phunnel bowl, 1 brick quick lite Japanese coals (not included), Reynold's heavy duty foil.

Cut:
5/10 EXTREMELY juicy, cut was average.

Smell:
Bliss. Smellable from outside the container, even outside the box it was mailed in. A VERY tropical mixture, something like banana cherry pina colada.

Packability: 5/10. Not easy to pack, not especially hard either. Definitely something to wash your hands afterwards, though.

Taste: 10/10. Taste was delicious. Tasted like I was eating the fruit. Spot on, not really candyish, but like fruit.

Smoke Thickness: 8/10. Better than average. Of course, I was definitely nowhere near sober that whole night, just having gotten back from a rave, and that whole room was filled with smoke. I might be biased. My sober friend said it was hitting excellently though, and he is a hookah smoker of 3 years, so I trust his opinion a whole lot more.

Buzz: 6/10. Chill, my kind of rush for puffing on a hookah. Not like Tangier's and definitely not like Nakhla. More of a Layalina/Havana type thing.

Duration: 9/10. Lasted between 75 and 90 minutes. Very long bowl, tasted great all the way through.

Overall: 9/10. Tasted like bliss, easy to get to smoke right, smoke thickness was pretty good, and lasted a long time. Also had my kind of rush. Will probably purchase in the future. Edited by Revenant

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Potion [color="#ff0000"]Fruits Ahoy[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Dark Trimetal
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Mini Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Nammor
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few large uncut leaves
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Fruity
[b]Taste:[/b] Fruit Blend
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Hour

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 5/10 An okay blend of fruits. It's not amazing, but it's not terrible. I would use if I could pick it up locally but I wouldn't waste my time buying it online.