Shisha Cut: Very juicy! Only 1 noticeable stem

Hookah Type: 16" Titan from Social Smoke

Duration: about 60 minutes

Bowl: Standard Egyptian

Foil / Screen: Reynolds Wrap!

Coal / Amount: 3 Jap-style QL

Smoke: Great billowing clouds!

Buzz: Probably as good as Nahkla, if a little milder

Smell / Flavor: Smelled incredibly powerful even through the wrapping. Almost like some kind of candy I had once. Left my room smelling of it for the rest of the night!

Rating: 9 Honestly this was a very good smoke. Great clouds after 1 puff. Pretty flavorful for me, although I didn't have anyone else's opinion because I was alone =( Only complaint I could even have would be that the stuff looked quite literally like diareah xD I really almost got sick looking at it. But that's nothing to do with the quality of the smoke. Great job!

Potion Sweet HoneyDew

Setup
: 26" AF Hookah, Med. Phunnel Bowl, Nammor Hose, Exotica Coals

Appearance: Goldenish color, very wet, sticky, fine cut, lots of stems.

Smell: Smells great. Smells just like honeydew cantalope

Smoke: Semi-thick/thick smoke

Flavor: Lite on the flavor. Its not in your face melon, buts its there.

Buzz: none

Duration: 40mins or so and thats being generous. Reminds me of starbuzz, starts good with the flavor and fades away quickly.

Overall: 6.5/10. Hard to pack, flavor isint robust, doesnt last to long. Smells great though. Everyone says they couldnt get it to burn even if they tried....well i tried and it burned. Would i purchase? Most likely not. Also, i think they should ditch the whole foil/coal bonus. I didnt try the coals, but it has strong paint smell. Ditch the whole bonus and turn the package size into a 250gm. Also, lose the tin can. Package the shisha in a plastic resealable tub similar to Al Fakher/Layalina. Then it might be worth the $13. Sorry for such harsh words, but this is a review afterall.

I want to thank MNHookah for the free sample!

Edited by racemyghost

• 2 weeks later...
Brand and Flavor: Potion Sweet Honeydew

Shisha Cut: finely cut, very juice

Hookah Type: 28" blue marble KM

Duration: hour/hour and a half

Bowl: small funnel w/ mod

Foil / Screen: reynolds HD foil

Coal / Amount: 3 33m 3K

Smoke: dense for most of the time. very thick smoke

Buzz: light to medium

Smell / Flavor: smelled very sweet. i smoked this about 2 weeks ago, but had a sinus infection so I couldn't taste it. when i smoke it healthy, i realized i didn't miss much. it tasted very good, like a sweet melon, but the taste wasn't very strong. the taste did stay the same strength throughout the session, though.

Rating (1 to 10): 7/10

Also, the coals that came with this sample were Horrible. I put 4 of the japs on my small funnel and could barely get visible smoke. I then switched to 3 QL's and it smoked very thick.

Potion Sweet Honeydew.

First of all thanks to MNH for the sample.

Setup: Mya Star, 3 coconutshell coals
Smell: Smelled just like a fruity melon
Smoke: Big white clouds
Flavor: Just like it smelled, like a honeydew melon
Buzz: I actually felt no buzz
Duration: The flavor and the smoke lasted about an hour.

Overall i would give this Tobacco 8/10. Great Tobacco but the price is way too high.

• 9 months later...
Potion Sweet Honeydew

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Small Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: LD Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few large uncut leaves
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Just like Honeydew
Taste: Tastes about 90% accurate to the name
Smoke: Good
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 It's a good honeydew taste, almost 100% accurate. It's just slightly not there, just slightly artificial. I really like though. It's a great taste just miss that buzz though.