Minty Lemon

jamesh2

im stealing cartercdads format =-)
Minty Lemon

Shisha Cut: Lots of stems, juicy, fine cut
Hookah Type: Rip off mya qt

Duration: About two hours, i had to quit because i was alone and started to get the hiccups (it happens when i smoke too much)

Bowl: small phunnel

Foil / Screen: reynolds

Coal / Amount: 3 jap coals (i used a windcover with it)

Smoke: about the same as brands like fantasia

Buzz: none
Smell / Flavor: Reminded me of a Halls cough drop..

Rating: 7.5
strong flavor, but it really did remind me of a halls cough drop. i bet the other flavors are better, this is kind of a hard one to judge a brand by. i will
deffinately be trying the rest of their flavors =-)
thanks again mn hookah

Potion Minty Lemon (Thank you MNH)

i smoked this for about an hour last night with a buddy on my 32" Egyptian, with some lemon juice in the base i had sub=par results so i wanted to give it another shot. I bought a new MYA hose, to make sure it was all Potion going into my lungs...

setup
Mya vortex, new MYA hose
traditional Lebanese style clay head
double foil, w needle holes
Coco Naras on the top, of course

tombac
cut similar to a "soggy" starbuzz, very soft, like mushy applesauce
looked natural to me (no artificial coloring)
extremely wet
smell: WOW rolleyes.gif

the session
taste: for sure minty lemon, the menthol was overpowering IMO though. i could for sure taste the citrus and the mint...just not nice to my tastebuds though. (i couldn't smoke for more than half an hour solo) 5/10

smoke: i was expecting more from all the liquid going on in there. i would get decent clouds every now and then, but they were fleeting, and far inbetween 7/10

buzz: it was for sure there

duration: a friend and i managed for a little over an hour which is normal 9/10

overall: i have to be objective and say they for sure hit the citrus on the head with this one. like i said the menthol was too overpowering for my taste and it kinda killed it for me. i'm going to smoke this again for sure, but i'm not sure if i would reccomend it...maybe if youre a big fan of mint. 7/10.

thanks a lot MNH, i'll definitely look into potions other flavors...

Potion Minty Lemon

Setup-small glass phunnel with mod (from mnh) a top my Syrian, cold water in the base. three halves of starlight coals.

Cut: Mix cut with a lot of large leaves and very few stems

Smell: Very lemony, with a backdrop of mint

Smoke/Taste: Smoked very well, nice clouds with 3 coal halves for about 40 min. Tasted wonderful like a ricola mint/lemon cough drop (which actually felt good because im just getting over a cold). Flavor was consistant the whole session, im gonna throw a couple coals on when i get home from work to see if i can pull some more wonderful smoke out of that bowl for a second session.

10/10 very enjoyable smoke thanks MNH and Potion

POTION MINTY LEMON

Setup: Al Fakher Large Hookah, Standard Bowl, Nammor Hose

Appearance: Juiciest shisha I've ever seen, rather strange mushy consistency

Smell: Crazy strong of lemons with a hint of mint

Smoke: Honestly the thickest smoke I have gotten from my hookah

Flavor: An fairly intense lemon with the ever so slight mint. I loved it. Easily one of my favorite flavors

Buzz: Don't really get buzzes

Duration: Smoked for about an hour before stopping but there was still some more time in the bowl.

Overall: 10/10 I love this stuff

Potion Minty Lemon
Setup: MYa Gyro
Bowl: MNH Jet Glass w/mod
Hose: Nammor
Screen/Foil: double foil. two rings of holes
Liquid In base: Water

Cut: Nice cut. Few stems here and there. JUICY! so much juice in this stuff. had to use 3 japs on my little phunnel.

Smell: Smelled amazing. Almost like thos sour altoid candies.

Taste: Very strong taste. Tasted exactly like it smelled. Very strong on the mint with a hint of lemon. Definetly cooled my throat down.

Smoke Thickness: I was puffing big white clouds for one hour.

Buzz: no buzz

Duration: 90 minutes. Bowl could have kept going but I needed to leave to go run some errands.

Overall : The tobacco came in a neat little tin and included foil and some coals. The coals smelled alot while heating but they were alright afterwards. If you are a fan of mint then I would recommend that you try this. The flavor was exactly like the smell, sour altoids. I love those candies so I dug this flavor but if you aren't a fan then I think you would hate this stuff.

8.5/10
Edited by likespaceships

Potion Lemon Mint

Set-up: Mya Acrylic, 3 CocoNara, Small Phunnel (Mod)

Cut: Medium/Small , Found biggest, blackest stem ive ever found. Juiciest i've ever seen.

Smell: Gnarly....

Taste: Even Gnarlier. I hate Lemon Mint ( I hate Lemon AND Mint), but i won't let that influence my review. The mint was too powerful, to start. After half an hour i couldn't inhale and my throat hurt pretty bad. I had a cough as well (not present during following SB Bowl). The Lemon, I have to say, was a very good lemon. Sweet and juicy. smile.gif But my friend ended up throwing up multiple times. I would not reccomend this flavor to someone who doesn't like Mint too much.

Thickness: The amount of glycerine is misleading, the smoke was not at the Sb level.

Buzz: Nothing

Duration: 30 min.

Overall: Great Lemon Flavor, terrible Mint flavor. Did not compliment each other. Clouds weren't amazing. I would say a Potion Lemon would be awesome.

6/10 Edited by ZenSilk

• 3 weeks later...
Hello,

I got to try the POTION MINTY LEMON.

Setup: 30" KM, Standard Bowl, Nammor Hose

Appearance: Good and Juicy shisha

Smell: Strong lemon smell

Smoke: Thickest smoke

Flavor: Lemon flavor with no flavor of mint

Overall: 10/10 I liked it a lot. I will be buying it soon.

Thank You mnhookah and Potion for the sample.

• 10 months later...
Potion Minty Lemon

Hookah: Mya Bambino
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few large uncut leaves
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Minty Lemon
Taste: Lemony with a mint undertone
Smoke: Good
Buzz: None
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 7/10 It's a good flavor. A good blend, but not the best. Wouldn't mind getting this again, but there are better mint/lemon blends out there.