Xtreme Berries

Dunkel!

Potion Xtreme Berries

Shisha Cut: Fine cut, swimming in red juice, mushy consistency, and a few stems

Hookah Type: 22" Egyptian

Duration: 50 minutes

Bowl: Egyptian clay bowl

Foil / Screen: 1 layer of Reynold's HD foil

Coal / Amount: 1/4 stick of Exotica and a windcover.

Smoke: Thin to medium

Buzz: None

Smell / Flavor: Smelled like a Raspberry Tootsie pop. Tasted like it smelled.

Rating (1 to 10): 6.5 Mushy consistency clogged holes in bowl several times while smoking, way way too much juice, red dye and stems were the deductions. It took a little while for this shisha to smoke right, but when it did it was nice. Had a great berry taste. I would smoke it again because it tasted very good, but was a hassle due to consistency and huge amount of juice. Might have to use the small Super Chief next time.

Potion Xtreme Berry

This is the most juicy shisha I've ever smoked. My friend and I smoked for an hour and a half and only the shisha on the aluminum was dry. This bowl could have lasted for at least another two hours. It's also the thickest smoke I've ever had. The flavor is so rich that even after the hour and a half it kept its flavor without dropping a bit. Of course, it started to get a bit harsh near thhe end of our session but a little water in the head fixed that right up.

I'll have to rate this a 10/10! Excellent shisha and will definitely buy more this coming week!

Potion XTreme Berry

The shisha was really, really juicy and the flavor was really spot on. I could easily taste grape, blueberry, and raspberry flavors in there, which was pretty solid. The bowl smoked and retained its flavor for a long, long time. However, looking at the price, I'd say no. Is it great shisha? Oh yeah? Is it work ten dollars for a hundred grams? No way. No way.

Potion Xreme Berries

Thanks MN for the Sample, heres the review.

Setup: Mya Pyramid
Bowl: Med Phunnel W/mod
Hose: Razan
Coals: Coconara, 3 pieces
Screen/Foil: Foil 3 rings of holes
Liquid In base: Water and Ice

Cut: Very wet, Only a few larger stems. Most of the shisha was well cut but there were a few large pieces still.

Smell: Very sweet, almost too sweet, had a waxy smell in the background.

Taste: Very very very sweet flavor, almost sickly sweet. Taste initally was ok, but 20 minutes into the session I didn't get any flavor at all, pretty disappointed because it smelled amazing.

Smoke Thickness: Thick....

Duration: Lost flavor at 20 minutes, continued for another 20 to see if it changed. It didn't, 40 total.

Overall : Sad that it smelled so amazing but the flavor didn't last, I had 2 sessions with it and it seems both of them died quickly. For the few minutes it did have flavor it was almost too sweet to smoke. It really hit you in the back of your mouth.

6.5/10

Potion Xtreme Berries

Shisha Cut: Fine cut, swimming in red juice, mushy consistency, and a few stems

Hookah Type: 26” AF

Duration: 1 and ½ hours

Bowl: Small Super Chief

Foil / Screen: 1 layer foil

Coal / Amount: 2-3 coco naras

Smoke: Full Clouds

Smell / Flavor: Smelled very good / very pleasant I could have smoked this all night and not got board

Rating (1 to 10): 8 Overall very nice smoke flavor was good throughout the session. I even got my wife to take a few pulls and she liked it. My wife is not a hookah smoker. I can see this tobacco being an issue if you do not use a phunnel or super chief. Has a mushy sloppy consistency. I do like the packaging but the coals and foil where crap.

• 5 months later...
Potion Extreme Berry

Setup: Mya Acrylic, Nammor, Romman Lemonwood Coals, mod egyptian bowl

Smell: PINK URINAL CAKE. Absolutely disgusting smell.

Taste: Slight berry, but probably like pink urinal cake would taste like. the only thing extreme about this was the smell.

Duration: After 30 minutes I gave up, this was horrible stuff.

Smoke: Why would you care, this smells/tastes like urinal cake

Buzz: I'm not smoking urinal cake to get a buzz.

Overall: 3/10 --- DO NOT SMOKE THE URINAL CAKE!

• 7 months later...
Potion Xtreme Berries

Hookah: Mya QT
Bowl: Tangiers Mini Phunnel
Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Coconara
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few large uncut leaves
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Berry Blasting Out
Taste: Sweet Berry Mixture without being overpowering
Smoke: Good
Duration: 1.5 Hours

Purchased From: Hookah-Shisha.com

Overall: 8/10 I am pretty weary of berry mixes like AF Berry that are just too strong for me. Can't handle that much berry in my mouth. This is a much more subdued version than AF. I can handle it very well. I really like it. I was nervous because the way it smells makes me think I will get a cavity smoking it, but it's a great blend. I highly recommend it.