Kiwi Strawberry

camelflage

Potion Kiwi Strawberry

Cut: Super wet, medium tobacco cut. Like a wetter Starbuzz.

Smell: Like strawberry.

Taste: 70 Strawberry 30 Kiwi. This is definitely the best kiwi strawberry flavors I have had, just enough kiwi to be present, not enough to make it taste like asparagus.

Smoke Thickness: Thick but not milky, again Starbuzz-ish.

Buzz: Very minor. Maybe a litte more than the usual washed tobacco but not a Tangiers kick.

Duration: Roughly an hour.

Overall: Good smoke. Taste was right on, burn time was what I expected, smoke was thick. I will smoke this again for sure.

8/10

Potion Kiwi Strawberry

Hookah: 30" Egyptian 3 Hose
Bowl: Hemi Bowl
Screen/Foil: Stainless Screen
Hose: Nammor
Coals: Golden QuickLights
Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: Fine cut, swimming in red juice, mushy consistency, and a few large uncut leaves
Nicotine: 0.5%
Base: Honey & Glycerin
Smell: Smelled like a Strong Strawberry
Taste: Strawberry had a huge stake in the flavor, with a mild hint of kiwi
Smoke: Medium
Buzz: None
Duration: 60 minutes

Purchased From: MNHookah.com

Overall: 7/10 Mushy consistency clogged holes in bowl several times while smoking, way way too much juice, large uncut leaves, hard start and no buzz where the deductions. It took a little while for this shisha to smoke right, but when it did it was nice. Had a great Strawberry flavor but the kiwi seemed to have gotten lost, would get a taste of it now and again. Would try again but using a funnel next time. Novel idea with shipping with charcoal and foil. Tried the coals and foil on some Romman double apple to gauge them. Not at all good in my opinion. Heat management was a bear.

Potion Kiwi Strawberry

My setup was a Mya QT with Mya Bowl, Mya Hose, and Nour coals.

I liked the packaging a lot... even though the logo doesn't look friendly.

The shisha was super juicy. Super super juicy... I used 3 smaller pieces of Nour to get it going because it wasn't starting well with 2.

The smell of the tobacco is of a bold Kiwi Strawberry flavor. The smoke density was nice and thick. The flavor was persistent and lasted a long time.

I am content with this shisha and flavor. I would buy more Potion shisha.

• 2 weeks later...
Potion Kiwi Strawberry

First off, thanks to MNH for the sample.

First thoughts:
-I like the idea behind the "complete package" with shisha, coals, and foil, but I'm not sure if it is all that practical. Personally, I (and most other hookah smokers) have coals I like and am comfortable using.
-I loved the tin - it was solid and useful for storage, but I thought the design was a little bit too amateur. While this would not stop me from buying it in the future, it might discourage a casual smoker looking at it for the first time.
-Holy heck this is some wet shisa. I had never thought about drying off shisha until I saw this.

Setup: MYA QT, Small Tangiers Phunnel, Foil - 12 holes around the outer edge, 1.5 3Kings quicklights

Smell: Very nice, not too overpowering like some pure strawberry flavors.

Taste: Right on, it was a great mix of strawberry and kiwi, with the kiwi nicely cutting down the sweetness of the strawberry

Smoke: Took a little bit of time and some extra coal to get it warmed up, but once it did, this was some of the best smoke I have seen in a while.

Duration: Smoked for 2 hours while reading and it was still going strong

Overall: 9.5/10

Potion Kiwi Strawberry

Setup :- 18 inch Sultan Junior

Bowl :- Tangiers Small Phunnel

Coals :- Exotica 2 1/3rds

Foil & Water

Cut :- Decently sized strips, not very many stems. Dripping with juice.

Smell :- Pretty Strong. It's a little sweet and it's not my favorite, but I do enjoy smoking it and others smoking with me have said it's to die for.

Taste :- Very strong. A little bit too candy.

Smoke :- Starbuzz Thick.

Buzz :- Small

Duration :- 2 Hours before the flavor started to leave us

Overall :- 9/10. Good flavor. Very thick smoke. Dropping it one point for being a little too sweet and candy-ish. Otherwise great smoke and others enjoyed it.