iamscott06

Potion Blackberry

Setup: KM Amer
Bowl: MN Glass Phunnel W/ No Mod
Hose: KM hose
Coals: Exotica, 2 1/3rds
Screen/Foil: Foil 2 rings of holes and one in the middle
Liquid In base: Water and Ice

Cut: Very wet! Looks like some nice grade tobacco, had a couple monster peices I had to break down but the rest looked good.

Smell: Pretty much like blackberry

Taste: Def tastes good! Blackberry is one of my favorites and this was spot on.

Smoke Thickness: First hit I was getting nice thick clouds!

Duration: 1 the first session then an hour the second session.

Overall : Probably going to buy some more of this stuff. Smoked it 2 times yesterday and both times it never lost flavor, and never got harsh.

9.3/10

Potion Blackberry 100g sample from MN Hookah

Hookah Setup: 29" Blue Pear MZ with Nammor
Bowl: Standard glazed egyptian
Coals: Potion Coals (1 bowl), Exotica (1 bowl)
Liquid: Water

Cut: Very fine, much like Fusion (9/10)

Smell: Smells delicious, like some kind of sweet (not tart) blackberry (9/10)

Taste: Hmm. This is where it gets a little interesting for me. It tastes almost exactly the same as Layalina blackberry, which to me tastes like some kind of blackberry perfume rather than the fruit. (5/10)

Duration: Flavor lasted through the session of about 45 mins, but I only smoke 1 set of coals, so it could have easily gone longer. (9/10)

Overall: I feel that blackberry shishas must not be my thing, because Layalina BB got highly rated, but it's not too good imo. (6/10) Edited by Hookah_Bob3

Blackberry

The taste is out of this world!!! I would give 9 out of 10. It smelled sooo good and had a very sour smell/taste ..... made my mouth water

I put it in a standard 19inch hookah (no name) and used my new Social Smoke bowl.

I like the idea that the potion came with its owl coals and foil. I used them for the 1st bowl I smoked of it.

It came with 2 silver sticks of coals that could be broken in to 3 pieces each. I used 1/2 the supply on the first bowl and it still did not produce enough heat.

I had to throw a 3k on it to get it smoking proper.

The foil that came with it ...nothing special ...worked fine.

I wasnt really satisfied by the 1st session I had because of not having enough heat.

I smoked a 2nd bowl with my own foil/coals (2 3ks) and it blazed!

The flavor was not only SUPER smooth, but it produced heaps of smoke and never got harsh.

I really enjoyed Potion Blackberry and will be buying some more of it

Thank you MNHookah!

• 2 weeks later...
Potion Blackberry

Setup: Mashal with hemi bowl and 3 kings
Cut: Like other potion cuts with random monster stems
Smell: Amazing smells VERY good
Smoke: Thick and fluffy just like turkish delight I can't say anything bad about it
Taste: The worst flavor I have ever had period it is so artificial and it feels like your tasting chemicals. The first hit I took I immediately thought this is what perfume tastes like. When my friend took a hit he was lost for words so I said it tastes like perfume and he agreed. Then a little while into the session my friend said what is dead on for this flavor. "It tastes like I licked 40 year old skank neck." The third person smoking with us said it tasted good.
Duration: Stopped smoking after about 30 minutes because I had to go but I wasn't planning on smoking it any more I was passing my turns.
Buzz: none

Overall: 0/10; I hate giving bad reviews to samples but holy shit I didn't enjoy this flavor at all. After my hits I was just trying to get the flavor out of my mouth.

Potion Blackberry
Setup: Mya QT 2 hoser
Bowl: Tangier's small bowl
Hose: Razan hoses
Screen/Foil: single foil, 2 rings of holes
Liquid In base: cool water

Cut: Average cut, low stems, VERY juicy.

Smell: Smelled great, like real blackberrys

Taste: very very smooth flavor, very fruity

Smoke Thickness: Nice and thick

Buzz: very little to no buzz

Duration: 1.5 hours, probably could have gone longer

Overall : Tobacco was shipped well and packaged nicely, bags nested 3 deep inside a nice tin. Nice solid smoke that was very easy to control, will most likely buy some in the future

9/10

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Potion [color="#4b0082"]Blackberry[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Sequin
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few stems
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Fruity
[b]Taste:[/b] Easy Blackberry
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 5/10 The blackberry is a mild taste, it's not great but it's not bad either. Mostly you taste the traditional Potion taste with blackberry stronger on the exhale.