Setup: MYA qt
Bowl: Small ceramic
Hose: MYA
Screen/Foil: Foil included in box
Liquid In base: warm water
Cut: very fine cut, not many stems, EXTREMELY juicy

Smell: strong smell of guava.

Taste: guava, but faint. it's nice, but could be stronger
Smoke Thickness: took a long time and a lot of heat to get going, but the smoke just gets thicker, heavier, and more flavorful as you go.

Buzz: somewhere in between af's nonexistant buzz and nakhla's strong buzz.

Duration: so far and hour and a half with no signs of stopping

Overall : The flavor is good, but there is just too much juice. It takes about 45 min to get smoking very well. Before that no matter how loose you pack it the juice drains down and blocks the air. It takes a lot of heat to get going. Even with this, It's a very good blend. Next time I'm going to try mixing it with a drier shisha. Then it will be perfect.

6.5/10

Potion Egyptian Guava

Bowl: Large Phunnel W/mod and included coals

Cut: Nice and finely chopped. I didn't have to go picking out stems. It is VERY wet though.

Smell: Strong, sweet, tropical smell. I'm not familiar with guava though. My wife described it as mango with a hint of pine and anise.

Taste: Again, not familiar with guava, but the flavor lasted the entire smoke a little over an hour. It was a nice taste, not overpowering, but I wasn't left trying to guess if there was a flavor.

Smoke Thickness: Nice dense smoke right from the start.

Buzz: A pleasant buzz

Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes

Overall : Not being familiar with guava kinda skewed my experience, however I enjoyed the taste and would probably smoke it again. The one thing that I kept commenting on was how smooth the whole session was. I never got the bite of the bowl getting harsh. I will definitely try other flavors. I've heard some complaints about the coals included, but I had no problems with them. Overall the entire package is impressive. You get coals, foils, and a good quality tobacco.

Score: 9/10

Potion Egyptian Guava

Setup: Egyptian, mya bowl, nammor hose, quicklights

Cut/Packaging: Well, I thought it was important to mention the awesome packaging on this. A small square tin. Inside, the shisha was in a plastic sealed back within a wax bag. There were also coals on the bottom which I didn't use. The cut is very nice, wet but not dripping or sticky. Clumped together a bit so I had to fluff it since it was clogging the bowl holes.

Smell: Smelled very sweet at first, very Guava. It got a little overpowering later though, but still nice.

Smoke: Great thick, billowing clouds.

Taste: Tasted like Guava, but not in a cool refreshing way. Kind of warm and filling tasting if that makes sense.

Duration: With a standard bowl, lasted like 1-1.5 hours. It took a little while to start up, but the smoke and flavor were there throughout the whole session.

Overall: 8/10. Everything was great except for the flavor. It wasn't cool and refreshing like fruit flavors should me IMO. Regardless, it was still a pleasant smoke.

• 2 weeks later...
Potion Egyptian Guava

Setup:
Hookah:Phinx with crushed ice in the vase
Bowl: Med Phunnal
Coals: Al ajads
Hose: Nammor
Screen: Foil

Cut: Like starbuzz but juicer.

Smell: Like a sweet guava with a little spice added

Taste: One of the best guavas ive had in a long time. Its got a little spice to it which i enjoyed a lot.

Smoke Thickness: It tooka while to get going but it gave off plenty of smoke about 5 minutes into it.

Buzz: None but i smoke around 2-3 bowls a day so i dont really get a buzz anymore.

Duration: About an hour and 45 minutes.

Overall: its a very good flavor guava is hard to get right and they diffently did! Its not like all the other guavas i had this had a little bit of spice witch diffinitly was a plus.

8/10

I also want to thanks MN hookah for sending my this sample, the shipping was great they send it out on a friday and i had it the next monday!

• 1 year later...
[size="3"][b]Potion [color="#ffa500"]Egyptian Guava[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Hookah: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Signature Ice
[b]Bowl: [/b]Tangiers Small Phunnel
[b]Screen/Foil: [/b]Reynolds Heavy Duty
[b]Hose: [/b]Khalil Mamoon Sequin
[b]Coals: [/b]Coconara
[b]Base Liquid: [/b]Water

[b]Appearance: [/b]Fine cut, swimming in juice, mushy consistency, and a few stems
[b]Nicotine:[/b] 0.5%
[b]Base:[/b] Honey & Glycerin
[b]Smell: [/b]Guava
[b]Taste:[/b] Guava
[b]Smoke:[/b] Good
[b]Buzz:[/b] None
[b]Duration:[/b] 1.5 Hours

[b]Purchased From:[/b] Hookah-Shisha.com

[b]Overall:[/b] 6/10 It's a good guava. Doesn't have that cheap floral undertone that a lot of cheap ones do. The flavor is a bit week compared to the smell. I would pick this up before starbuzz or a cheap guava, but there are better out there.